Not good with mineral foundation

Posted by 4838960523262270464 on Oct 08, 2013

This peels right off if you don't wait for it to sink in for 10 minutes or so. I don't have time for that in the morning when applying makeup, and I want the moisturizer to not have sunken into my skin before applying my mineral powder. Maybe this would work better with liquid foundation. I don't know. It does make my skin smooth, matte and lines and pores gets a little less noticeable. But under makeup, I don't see any difference. And my mineral powder actually glides right off in only an 1 hour after using this! I won't buy this again, there are better primers out there. But if you use liquid foundation and doesn't mind waiting for it to sink in, it may be worth a try.

it is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2885197 on Feb 22, 2012

my make up lasts longer, my skin doesn`t get oily during the day. So all in all it is definately the product I will re-order!!!

Posted by Reviewer2216199 on Jan 10, 2012

Feels soooo soft on my skin!! and combines perfect with liquid foundation!

Makeup primer

Posted by Reviewer3242588 on Oct 28, 2011

I use this on a daily basis, it smooths out visible pores and fine lines. A great base even on the entire face. This is my second purchase!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2845832 on Jun 13, 2012

noticable difference in makeup applying much more evenly/smoothly.

Beautiful!

Posted by Reviewer3294255 on Mar 08, 2010

I never used a primer before, decided to give it a go with this product and I love it. Will re-order. With this primer I can use even havier suncreams and my make up would still look good all day.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1617953 on Nov 20, 2010

Great for anyone using mineral makeup powder. Keeps the powder out of the crows feet area and helps keep makeup last longer throughout the day. Not greasy, either.

Favourite primer

Posted by Reviewer1022142 on Apr 23, 2011

Love this! Instant seal in moisture and oil control. I wish I discover this sooner!

The magnificent person all the day.

Posted by Reviewer2202204 on Jul 10, 2011

Levels a skin surface. Gentle, not the sticky. The skin breathes.

absolutely love this produce

Posted by Reviewer1945389 on Sep 16, 2011

This product gives my face the smoothest, silkiest feeling and allows make up to go on very easily. The only thing that I find fault with is the container as the pump does not allow for emptying the contents of the bottle. I refuse to throw away good product, so I use a cotton swab until the bottle is finished. I like the product so much that I do not mind the inconvenience.