Good, economical cream.

Posted by Reviewer1317910 on Jan 07, 2010

This cream is excellent value. It moisturizes my aged skin very well without being in the least greasy. It contains no parabens or nasties.

Great Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer1072673 on Sep 01, 2009

I actually use the Reviva Day Cream for day and night use. I like it because it feels light. My skin is so dry and most creams that are for dry skin are heavy.

a winter cream

Posted by 5565475835944859450 on Nov 28, 2012

This seems a good cream and my sensitive skin has not reacted to it. It is a little heavy though and needs a long while to settle before applying make-up so not a great choice if you are in a hurry in the morning. It feels a little heavy on the skin but for winter that is ok. I'm not sure I will use this in the warmer months though

light

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Nov 21, 2008

I really like this product. It is light, at 44 my the skin on my neck, under my chin was beginning lose elasticity. Using this product has smoothed it away, moisturizes enough so the skin there looks youthful again. You have to use it everyday, like band aid. But it works for now.

Posted by Reviewer1039624 on Sep 22, 2009

This makes my skin feel hydrated all day and I even use it at night some times.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jul 15, 2013

I've finally found another favorite from Reviva, in addition to the EFA cream. This one seems to moisturize very well, and makes the skin very soft. Smells nice (unscented).

good

Posted by 5411241205723093171 on Sep 09, 2012

good

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Nov 02, 2012

I am super sensative to everything. I love some of their other products; this one burned my skin.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1705263 on May 25, 2011

I was using Zia Ultimate, which I love, but it's hard to get and I think the company is going out of business. I've switched to this and I love it. It's a lot less expensive than Zia too so that's a nice bonus.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

very good moisturizer, evens the skin, absorbs fast

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »