EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$7.80

$12.00

Savings of: $4.20 (35% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(2)
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

worse mask

Posted by 4878699241443903530 on Aug 02, 2015

the worse mask ever i bought. once apple, very greasy, cannot rinse away , still maintain a layer of greasiness. i wont even put 1 star , but because this system need me to put.

Was this review helpful to you?

.

Posted by Strelka on Apr 24, 2015

Noteikti jālieto kā instrukcijā rakstīt- nomazgāšana no sejas ar salveti.

Was this review helpful to you?

Worked great first time.

Posted by hasnakomedoxa on Oct 11, 2014

I loved this mask the first time i used it. I used it 2x a week for 2 months and it worked like a charm. I ordered a 2nd tub and it wasn't the same product. The second batch was much thicker and was very uncomfortable on my face, i used it for 3 weeks and I couldn't use it anymore because it broke me out. I'm about to order a 3rd tub because I'm hoping I get the 1st batch i tried because i feel inlove with it. Have they changed the ingrediets??

Was this review helpful to you?

Super

Posted by 5570477112358093446 on Feb 28, 2014

L'odeur est tout simplement divine. J'adore appliquer ce masque avec cette sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau. Pour le moment, aucune réaction néfaste mais un teint éclairci après le rinçage. Excellent produit.

Was this review helpful to you?

Wow great mask

Posted by 4756233811884990690 on Feb 06, 2014

have used twice love how my sin looks and feels !

Was this review helpful to you?

Disappointed!!!

Posted by 5307265696153034510 on Nov 03, 2013

This is the most worst product i purchased in iherb. It is very sticky and oily on skin, need to wash so many times to make it clear. The scent also not good...really not worth to try.

Was this review helpful to you?

Wow!

Posted by 4858347266791924054 on Sep 25, 2013

This stuff makes my skin glow. I have oily/large pore skin, but normal exfoliating washes are too harsh and drying for my face. I use the reviva labs oxygen mask with the derma e mask refining pore mask, alternating between two days. My skin has never looked so clear, and hydrated. This product has been added to my permanent skincare regime. Amazing!

Was this review helpful to you?

waste of money

Posted by 565eqe on Aug 14, 2013

did nothing, very disappointed

Was this review helpful to you?

Works tender

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

Маска довольно жирная, хорошо наносится и трудно смывается. И даже смыв полностью маску, на коже чувствуется ее жирный остаток. Правда, через 10-15 минут кожа полностью все впитывает и это ощущение пропадает. Через некоторое время пользования маской можно заметит, что кожа действительно становится более гладкой и ровной, и даже немного светлее. Эта маска хорошо подойдет даже чувствительной коже. The mask is quite thick. Easy to apply but very difficult to rinse of. And even having washed the mask of your skin completely I feel the oily residue on the skin. However, the skin will absorb it the next 10-15 minutes and that oily feeling will disapper. After some time of using this mask, I've noticed that the skin does become more smoothed and soothed, and even a little brighter. This mask is a good one more for sensitive skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

5 people found the following review helpful

Great mask.

Posted by anaGuzhova on Jun 21, 2012

Отличная маска, кожа мягкая, увлажненная, улучшает цвет лица и действительно очищает поры, как заявлено на упаковке! Excellent mask, the skin soft, moisturized, and improves the complexion and really cleans the pores, as stated on the packaging!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 30 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »