Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1730943 on Nov 10, 2007

I prefer this product because of it has a strivectin formula when I used with reviva labs dmae firming fluid, I took good results in a week. I suggest everone who are at forty ages.

excellent and fast results!

Posted by Reviewer2934662 on Jul 07, 2007

I have been trying everything under the sun to fight these crow's feet that keep trying to grow around my eyes... and this product is the ONLY thing that has given me almost immediate visible results. Within a few weeks of using this product I noticed a huge decrease in the wrinkles around my eyes. It is great!

pleasantly surprised with quick effectiveness on visible pores

Posted by Reviewer2911999 on Apr 10, 2008

Though I find it feels a bit greasy and produces kind of a tignling sensation around my lips, I am quite surprised that after only 3 days there is a marked shrinking of the enlarged pores (those annoying visible black heads) on my nose, forehead and chin. I'm now quite hopeful that the fine lines will start improving soon!

Appears to Be Working!

Posted by Reviewer1445623 on Apr 08, 2009

I started using Reviva Peptides & More Antiwrinkle Cream less than three weeks ago and already I am seeing a difference in the tone of my complexion. My skin just seems to look younger and feels so soft. The report on this product is looking good so far!

Love This Product!

Posted by Reviewer1039919 on Oct 16, 2007

I have noticed a definite change in my skin since starting to use this product. It seems to be great so far!

Makes my skin very dry and accentuates wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer3340141 on Feb 24, 2015

I have used this cream for a week now and so far it has been very drying for my skin. I have layered with Reviva's other products as suggested but it makes no difference. Additionally, this cream cannot be worn under make up and it makes wrinkles more visible which is terrible. I loved Reviva Labs Peptides & More Anti-Wrinkle Cream which was discontinued and replaced with this cream. The Peptides & More Anti-Wrinkle had just the perfect quantities of moisture and good oils. It is disappointing that Reviva Labs discontinued a great product and replaced with another that does not work. It does not even deserve one star!

Fantastic can really see difference!!ε―ηœ‹πŸ‘€εˆ°θ„Έζ―”θΎƒδΈ°ζ»‘οΌ

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on May 04, 2015

I used to buy expensive premium facial care like SKII, Dr Perricone, Estée. Lauder etc. But no more after I discovered iherb n the great stuff the carry without the chemical sludge. This cream is fantastic.!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰. Can see difference on first application. Hopefully, w continued use it'll even look better. Face seems to be fleshier n more youthful - as wat the cream claim- to fill up πŸŽ€

from nc

Posted by Reviewer1290508 on Nov 18, 2009

good product. my skin looks more fresh and wrinkles disappeared and I am happy. I thank you for your good service Iherb.

Nice Results.

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on Nov 23, 2008

I've been using this for a couple of months now and only need to use it around my eyes and mouth. I use some at night before bed and with mineral based sunscreen during the day. It really does the trick for lines around the mouth and eyes, plus it moisturizes for the whole day. Wonderful!

May

Posted by Reviewer1706660 on Mar 11, 2008

Too oily for me, might be better during winter time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »