Reviva Labs

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Jul 07, 2012

Exfoliates face very gentle, but effective, easy to use, difference is vissible already after first use, isn`t harsh at all like some other exfoliants, would be great also for sensitve skin.

Little disappointed.

Posted by 5269139774251189397 on Jul 12, 2016

According to the ingredient list, the lactic acid and pomegranate are in small percentages (they appear only in the middle of the list). So I don't get the point of it. you cannot call it Pomegranate/Lactic Acid, Peptide & Botanical Exfoliate, if it barely contains the products. Also, Its hard to remove because the scrub contains many small grains. it takes me forever to remove them all. The smell is strong. like it has alcohol in it.

Nice scrub

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 07, 2012

Was a bit harsh to my skin though, gave it to a friend and she likes it a lot

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

It is not a miraculous product, but I like how it leaves my skin.

Good mask for the price

Posted by Reviewer1849096 on Jun 01, 2009

I can't use this very often because it's a rougher exfoliant so it's better for those who have tougher skin, but when I do use it its great!

Cleanses the pores!!

Posted by 5109067076640180098 on Apr 23, 2015

Very delicate cleansing mask, suitable for sensitive skin. Use 2 times a week, before moisturizing or nourishing mask - the effect is excellent! Skin is clean and soft!

Nice

Posted by 5330551070151977868 on Jan 26, 2015

It is good for my skin, I don't fell like it is doinf some magic, but my pores are clean.

great for colder time of the year

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

I bought it to use during autumn and winter to gently exfoliate my skin. IT does the job well, does not leave my skin irritated and smells nice. Perhaps i would not recommend it to use during summmer, but right now (in November) its perfect.

my skin love this!

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on May 02, 2016

I have a problem with spots, scars and acne. This product is excellent. My skin loves it. After use, the skin is very soft, smooth and clean. imam problem s mrljama, ožiljcima i aknama. Ovaj proizvod je odličan. Moja koža ga obožava. Nakon upotrebe koža je jako mekana, glatka i čista.

Leaves skin smoother

Posted by Chocolicious on May 26, 2012

This product says: Leaves skin smoother, which it does. But it also says it helps fighting future damage which it sadly doesn't, at least in my case. Smells nice and its texture is nice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »