Reviva Labs

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Jul 07, 2012

Exfoliates face very gentle, but effective, easy to use, difference is vissible already after first use, isn`t harsh at all like some other exfoliants, would be great also for sensitve skin.

great for colder time of the year

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

I bought it to use during autumn and winter to gently exfoliate my skin. IT does the job well, does not leave my skin irritated and smells nice. Perhaps i would not recommend it to use during summmer, but right now (in November) its perfect.

Nice

Posted by 5330551070151977868 on Jan 26, 2015

It is good for my skin, I don't fell like it is doinf some magic, but my pores are clean.

Cleanses the pores!!

Posted by 5109067076640180098 on Apr 23, 2015

Very delicate cleansing mask, suitable for sensitive skin. Use 2 times a week, before moisturizing or nourishing mask - the effect is excellent! Skin is clean and soft!

my skin love this!

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on May 02, 2016

I have a problem with spots, scars and acne. This product is excellent. My skin loves it. After use, the skin is very soft, smooth and clean. imam problem s mrljama, ožiljcima i aknama. Ovaj proizvod je odličan. Moja koža ga obožava. Nakon upotrebe koža je jako mekana, glatka i čista.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jul 15, 2011

This is the best I ever tried. Skin becomes amazingly soft and clean. A must try! The mask becomes hard and you have to brush it of, so your skin gets a massage too.

Gentle and effective

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Aug 07, 2011

Happy with it.

♥♥♥

Posted by 4680414554812453216 on Jan 26, 2014

Best pealing mask ever!!!!

it works!

Posted by Irit83 on Dec 01, 2016

like it's smooth and delicate exfoliating effect, however skin needs extra moisture after using this product (my skin is quite sensitive and tends to dry) - maybe the reason is that it contains alcohol?..

Pomegranate exfoliant