smell good, & have effect

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Apr 06, 2016

smell good, hydra my skin, have effect, very smooth after use this(used in 2 weeks)

Love it!

Posted by Xhalax on Mar 17, 2016

I've been looking for a spray like this for a while, in order to use right after a shower, before applying moisturizer and for setting makeup. This one hydrates so well and is really refreshing, and my skin feels softer and more hydrated now after I started using it. It's slightly addictive, actually :P It smells just like pure roses, and fortunately the scent is not too strong, just refreshing and nice. It works well for setting makeup as well. This is definitely going in the repurchase list!

Product is great, packaging is not

Posted by 4636566230579717517 on Feb 24, 2016

I love this spray but my spray nozzle is really powerful. it isn't a fine mist like most facial sprays. I will still use it under my makeup and in my skincare routine, but there is absolutely no way that I could use this to set or refresh my makeup.

Great

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Feb 12, 2016

I use it to set my makeup. I like it, however the sprayer does tend to produce a lot of droplets/mist - finer spray would be better for makeup

Good for hydration and sensitive skin

Posted by septkaye on Feb 10, 2016

I have dry skin and this mist keeps it hydrated. I apply it twice a day after cleansing my face. Helps at times when I have breakouts. Quite happy with this. In fact I am on my 3rd bottle.

Facial spray

Posted by 5013509012391168939 on Oct 05, 2015

After using this my skin fresh and i use it as makeup setting and give my skin moist and easy to apply makeup.

Smells lovely but it dried my skin but I have an alternative use

Posted by SoniaSmith on Sep 12, 2015

I have sensitive skin so it just may not have suited me. To use up the product I've been spraying it on my dryer sheets. Makes my towels and sheets smell pretty.

Maravilloso!

Posted by fragilecloud on Apr 27, 2015

Humecta la piel estupendamente, es perfecto para calmar la picazón y para sellar el maquillaje. La utilizo todos los días después de terminar de maquillarme y deja un resultado fresco, natural y que dura toooodo el día! Me encanta, lo prefiero antes que cualquier otro spray para los mismos propósitos y su precio en relación a la duración que tiene es fantástica (no creo que se me acabe antes de 10 meses!)

acne

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Apr 27, 2015

I love Reviva Labs products, my number one is their collagen elastin toner, it's the most moisturizing and gentle toner I have ever found! As for this one, every time I use it I seem to get a couple of acne spots and it does have a slight sting like many toners (maybe the vitamin A in this). I have combo/oily skin that is also dehydrated and acne prone. This may be better for those who are not so acne prone. Please see my page for more reviews and info!

I love it!

Posted by 4778441992796399333 on Feb 09, 2015

It's fresh and smells great and makes my skin glow.