Smells lovely but it dried my skin but I have an alternative use

Posted by SoniaSmith on Sep 12, 2015

I have sensitive skin so it just may not have suited me. To use up the product I've been spraying it on my dryer sheets. Makes my towels and sheets smell pretty.

acne

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Apr 27, 2015

I love Reviva Labs products, my number one is their collagen elastin toner, it's the most moisturizing and gentle toner I have ever found! As for this one, every time I use it I seem to get a couple of acne spots and it does have a slight sting like many toners (maybe the vitamin A in this). I have combo/oily skin that is also dehydrated and acne prone. This may be better for those who are not so acne prone. Please see my page for more reviews and info!

Revivia Labs, Rosewater Facial Spray

Posted by 5114181626174957842 on Nov 25, 2014

i bought this is mainly for setting make up, unfortunately, it's a bit problem of the spray injector, rosewater can't spread across my face. Spray can't go far & wide with big water drop. Finally, i treat it as toner.

Sets makeup well

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

I only use this when I wear makeup, it sets it nicely but I don't like the smell. I prefer a more natural rosewater spray for everyday use.

unnatural smell

Posted by Reviewer1972143 on Sep 02, 2014

Personaly think the smell is too strong to be used on face. Maybe used as a scented body mist. But the smell do not last long on the body. Not at all natural rose smell. Not very hydrating as a face mist or body mist. Source natural rose water is much natural in smell.

good

Posted by Reviewer3063567 on Oct 08, 2013

Good!!

Can't feel anything special about it

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 28, 2013

It's a decent product, but I cannot say anything else in particular about it. The smell is not that strong as some write, so no worries about that. What I DO feel dissatisfied is that the bottle came damaged or the very construction of it is very poor because when I push the button, nothing comes out! Can't use it as spray, so minus one star for it.

Nothing special.

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Smell can be a bit strong, but wears off quickly. Not a good moisturizing spray in itself, I just use it to set makeup or as a pick-me-up on tired skin. The bottle is big and gives a fine mist.

Strong Smell

Posted by 5597267335442518052 on Mar 19, 2013

It's a good product. However, the smell is a little too strong.

midnight

Posted by Reviewer3042446 on Apr 09, 2012

i don't see any changes in my face. i've problematic face skin, but i'm happy that my problems are smaller. and i'm so happy, because my face is little bit shiner.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »