skin lighener for day

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Jun 21, 2009

This product boosts the night time cream by giving round the clock lightening. I also like the sun block protection. I am seeing quicker results by using both creams. I will buy this again.

Nice cream!

Posted by Reviewer1675120 on Apr 13, 2009

I've only been using the day fade cream for about 3 weeks but notice a significant lightening of my dark spots. Impressive. The cream is light with an SPF 15 and thus far I've had no break outs, like I usually do with SPF's. My skin is moisturized and soft. I recommend this highly.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Mar 12, 2008

I have bad hype-pigmentation from past sun damage. Now I avoid the sun as much as possible but still needed to fade the dark areas all over my face. I've only been using it for about ten days and although it can take up to six weeks for really great results; I am already seeing some fading and smoothing of skin tone. Very nice results so far and I especially appreciate the SPF15 that is in this cream. I also use the Brown Spot Night Cream from the same company.

It realy works

Posted by Reviewer2854442 on Jan 31, 2012

I had tried just about everything so i thought until I tried Reviva Labs. I always had a problem with dry skin causing me to break out. I had what most people call- liver spots, well after doing some research not much one could do to make it go away once marked by it. I tried all other sorts of remedies until I decided to try something natural; I was pleased indeed with the results. Thank You, Reviva Labs.....

Posted by Reviewer1981238 on Jan 05, 2011

i have been looking for a skin lightener cream for a long time. i try the most expensive to a cheaper brand, i have never finish any. it is good that you people write reviews so i don't have to waste my money and time. i am 52 with combination skins with some brown sports. i have finished this reviva cream that i used everyday undearneath powder. reduce shine and tone my face color. good price. janice vancouver, canada

Posted by Reviewer1833102 on Sep 05, 2008

As with the night gel, these products are worth their weight in gold.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Nov 26, 2008

Nice consistency and does seem to lighten the skin.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Apr 26, 2010

I use this in combination with the night cream and I have quite a few brown spots from sun exposure on my face. Half of them have been visibly lighter since I started using these about 3 weeks ago. The cream is very light and moist. A tiny bit goes a long way! The only complaint I have is that it's such low SPF. I always have to put on extra sunscreen on top of this.

May

Posted by Reviewer1706660 on Mar 11, 2008

It's good for the base of make up. Just started to use two weeks ago, haven't seen much fade off result yet. Will continue to use.

Reviva Labs Skin Lightener for Day Fade

Posted by Reviewer3138240 on Jan 12, 2009

I have not used this long enough to evaluate its effectiveness, but was glad to find a product to try for lightening even during the day. I also use the night cream for brown spots.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »