Reviva Labs, Skin Lightener for Day, Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Yes, it is fading my spots.

Posted by Reviewer2295762 From California on Nov 07, 2010

I am a golden brown skinned woman and noticed I was getting light sun spots around my upper cheeks and nose. The spots are getting lighter but slowly. I've used the day cream every morning and the night cream every night for two and a half weeks now. I can see the difference but have had to be diligent. And it will probably be two more weeks at least before my spots are gone. The results were not as fast and immediate for me as they were for some other people but I recommend the product.

Easily absorbed.

Posted by Reviewer2107177 From Singapore on Dec 02, 2010

This cream is non-sticky and non-greasy. I use both the day and night cream regularly and religiously for approx. 3 weeks and the skin does look brighter and more even-toned. However, it does nothing for my dark spots and freckles. I guess this is only effective enough for overall brightening and any spot treatment is best left for other more powerful whitening products.

great product

Posted by rudiary From Bulgaria on Oct 04, 2010

It works

slow acting but it works

Posted by Reviewer2240090 From Korea, Republic of on Sep 05, 2011

It works but be consistent using this and don't expect overnight results.

It works

Posted by 4625170371745707962 on Mar 01, 2013

i'm using this for more than a month, I do feel my skin tone lighter than before, and my freckles as well. No irritating for my skin.