slow acting but it works

Posted by Reviewer2240090 on Sep 05, 2011

It works but be consistent using this and don't expect overnight results.

wonderful set

Posted by Reviewer1739315 on Jul 10, 2011

After month of using I see the results. These creams really do their job.

Works great for melasma (mask of pregnancy)!

Posted by MelissaK on Jun 30, 2011

After having my son, I started using these products to lighten my "mask of pregnancy", and had incredible results within one month of use. I also have oily/sensitive skin, so was concerned they may make me break out, but have not done so at all. Amazing products, would definitely recommend!

Quite alright

Posted by Reviewer1273397 on Jun 25, 2011

The skin on hands got lightened after first application. Perhaps have to constantly apply it many times a day if sun exposure is high.

These creams work!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Jan 12, 2011

I have been using these Reviva Day and Night creams for about 2 weeks and am seeing a lightening of sun spots on my hands and legs. I have tried two other products, one much more expensive than these, and the Reviva creams are much more effective. Not at all irritating to my skin either.

well evens skin

Posted by Freederika on Dec 23, 2010

well evens skin - traces of pimples, spots. I had no irritation from using the cream.

Easily absorbed.

Posted by Reviewer2107177 on Dec 02, 2010

This cream is non-sticky and non-greasy. I use both the day and night cream regularly and religiously for approx. 3 weeks and the skin does look brighter and more even-toned. However, it does nothing for my dark spots and freckles. I guess this is only effective enough for overall brightening and any spot treatment is best left for other more powerful whitening products.

Yes, it is fading my spots.

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Nov 07, 2010

I am a golden brown skinned woman and noticed I was getting light sun spots around my upper cheeks and nose. The spots are getting lighter but slowly. I've used the day cream every morning and the night cream every night for two and a half weeks now. I can see the difference but have had to be diligent. And it will probably be two more weeks at least before my spots are gone. The results were not as fast and immediate for me as they were for some other people but I recommend the product.

great product