Reviva Labs, Stretch Mark Prevention Lotion, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Worked perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1570434 on Dec 17, 2009

I gave this product to my sister when she found out her pregnancy (2 weeks). She got a baby early December and she thanked me so much because she did not get any stretch mark at all. It worked perfect! Now another sister of mine got pregnant so I will give it to her again. Hope I will use this product even for myself soon!

I think it's working

Posted by Reviewer2966180 on Apr 12, 2011

This is my second bottle. I started using from the beginning of the second trimester, and now I'm 8 months pregnant. I think it's working, as I'm not getting any stretch marks on my belly or around my breasts.

Great Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1129716 on Oct 16, 2012

Used it during pregnancy, asking hubby to massage my round belly every night, it does what it says - prevents stretchmarks. No stretchmarks appeared. But you also have to eat healthy and be active, no uncontrolled overeating and being a couch potato - then no lotion can help.

Ordering more

Posted by Reviewer1611130 on May 12, 2011

I am almost out and will be ordering again. Price is great and leaves my skin soft and moist all day! Is even helping to fade previous marks, will reccommend!

Love this stuff!!!

Posted by HealthforLife on Mar 13, 2008

Been using throughout my pregnancy and I love how it keeps my skin soft all day long.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »