Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviva Labs, Stretch Mark Prevention Lotion, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Worked perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1570434 on Dec 17, 2009

I gave this product to my sister when she found out her pregnancy (2 weeks). She got a baby early December and she thanked me so much because she did not get any stretch mark at all. It worked perfect! Now another sister of mine got pregnant so I will give it to her again. Hope I will use this product even for myself soon!

I think it's working

Posted by Reviewer2966180 on Apr 12, 2011

This is my second bottle. I started using from the beginning of the second trimester, and now I'm 8 months pregnant. I think it's working, as I'm not getting any stretch marks on my belly or around my breasts.

Ordering more

Posted by Reviewer1611130 on May 12, 2011

I am almost out and will be ordering again. Price is great and leaves my skin soft and moist all day! Is even helping to fade previous marks, will reccommend!

Great Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1129716 on Oct 16, 2012

Used it during pregnancy, asking hubby to massage my round belly every night, it does what it says - prevents stretchmarks. No stretchmarks appeared. But you also have to eat healthy and be active, no uncontrolled overeating and being a couch potato - then no lotion can help.

Seems to work really well

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on Nov 12, 2013

I began using this product when I was about 6 months pregnant (I had been using another anti-stretch mark cream in another country prior to that) and never noticed any marks, even during the very fast growth of my belly in the eight and ninth months. My baby is now 3 weeks old, and I am continuing to use the product, as it recommends continuing for 6 weeks after birth. I have no marks from the pregnancy, even though I have old stretch marks from adolescence on other parts of the body-- so I would say it works well. Very efficient moisturizer as well. I don't personally care for the scent, but that's just me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »