My skin loves it

Posted by 4649354297620348453 on Dec 10, 2014

Great product. Can really see and feel the difference in my stretching, pregnancy belly.

Perfect Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3268553 on Apr 20, 2014

I loved this moisturizer, it works just like the description. I'll buy it again for sure!

Seems to work really well

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on Nov 12, 2013

I began using this product when I was about 6 months pregnant (I had been using another anti-stretch mark cream in another country prior to that) and never noticed any marks, even during the very fast growth of my belly in the eight and ninth months. My baby is now 3 weeks old, and I am continuing to use the product, as it recommends continuing for 6 weeks after birth. I have no marks from the pregnancy, even though I have old stretch marks from adolescence on other parts of the body-- so I would say it works well. Very efficient moisturizer as well. I don't personally care for the scent, but that's just me.

Made my skin feel drier

Posted by 5403635296267956145 on Oct 18, 2013

This felt fine when I put it on, but feels tight and itchy after about an hour. I've only experienced that with extremely cheap lotions. My skin felt drier. I did get if to fade existing stretch marks and not to prevent them... So maybe after extended use it does?

A good lotion

Posted by anomisyu on Oct 23, 2012

Since I already had stretch marks when I started using this lotion it's hard to tell if it helped prevent new ones completely. Anyway, it feels & smells very good! I think it did help prevent new stretch marks to some extent & even lightened up existing ones a bit.

Great Lotion

Posted by asorrose on Oct 16, 2012

Used it during pregnancy, asking hubby to massage my round belly every night, it does what it says - prevents stretchmarks. No stretchmarks appeared. But you also have to eat healthy and be active, no uncontrolled overeating and being a couch potato - then no lotion can help.

not really sure

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

Not really sure if its really working, but good mousterizer anyway. I have however noticed a difference in tone my skin is much firmer now.

perfect...

Posted by Reviewer3134437 on Nov 01, 2011

So soft skin after.

Good products

Posted by Reviewer2765508 on Oct 31, 2011

There's no any side effect at least till now.hopful it will helpful to smooth the skin.

Ordering more

Posted by Reviewer1611130 on May 12, 2011

I am almost out and will be ordering again. Price is great and leaves my skin soft and moist all day! Is even helping to fade previous marks, will reccommend!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »