Perfect Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3268553 on Apr 20, 2014

I loved this moisturizer, it works just like the description. I'll buy it again for sure!

Seems to work really well

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on Nov 12, 2013

I began using this product when I was about 6 months pregnant (I had been using another anti-stretch mark cream in another country prior to that) and never noticed any marks, even during the very fast growth of my belly in the eight and ninth months. My baby is now 3 weeks old, and I am continuing to use the product, as it recommends continuing for 6 weeks after birth. I have no marks from the pregnancy, even though I have old stretch marks from adolescence on other parts of the body-- so I would say it works well. Very efficient moisturizer as well. I don't personally care for the scent, but that's just me.

Love this stuff!!!

Posted by HealthforLife on Mar 13, 2008

Been using throughout my pregnancy and I love how it keeps my skin soft all day long.

A good lotion

Posted by anomisyu on Oct 23, 2012

Since I already had stretch marks when I started using this lotion it's hard to tell if it helped prevent new ones completely. Anyway, it feels & smells very good! I think it did help prevent new stretch marks to some extent & even lightened up existing ones a bit.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3136893 on Oct 05, 2010

It's a good poduct, not very oily, though. I doubt it would really prevent the stretch marks I'm afraid o.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1724706 on Mar 08, 2010

very good

Made my skin feel drier

Posted by 5403635296267956145 on Oct 18, 2013

This felt fine when I put it on, but feels tight and itchy after about an hour. I've only experienced that with extremely cheap lotions. My skin felt drier. I did get if to fade existing stretch marks and not to prevent them... So maybe after extended use it does?

really good product!