Totally recommended

Posted by Olyavy on Mar 21, 2014

Bought this cream for me and my hubby.It's a very rich,but thin cream.It's absorbed about 3 minutes,as all of my high SPF creams takes about 6 min to. Moistrize and protect your face skin . Very good value for money Totally recommended! If it was helpful review,please press yes button thank you

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Nov 08, 2008

I've tried lots of moisturizers and this does not make my skin oily. I like that it has sunscreen as I live in Florida.

excellent cream

Posted by ReviewerKsusha on May 08, 2013

excellent cream I am 40 years old with sensitive skin. I loved the cream. Protects from the sun. was checked-in bright sunlight 12 hours, and my skin is not burned! The cream is easily absorbed and does not leave white residue or greasy film on the skin. On the cream is very easy to apply makeup. The only drawback - bluff smell when applying the cream, then the smell disappears. Highly recommended!

Love it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

It`s light and soft. Does absorb into the skin and makes it possible to wear makeup over it without getting shiny.

i like it

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Sep 21, 2012

i dont know about others but i dont mind the smell nor the consistency, to me it feel just like all the other sunblock i've used, this one just dosnt cause my skin to break out or cause mila seeds around my eyes. Plus a little goes a long way for oily skin users like me and its inexpensive, will defo purchase again

Horrible cystic acne

Posted by Reviewer2983690 on Feb 09, 2012

I did not like this cream! It caused me a massive amount of cystic acne to my face. All of sudden I had more than 20 painful cystic acne spots and I hadn't done anything else than started using this cream. It was very horrible to be honest. After a couple of weeks after I stopped using this the acne calmed down, though even after more than 9 months I can still see the scars. (which are vanishing, though) Nevertheless, the cream was still excellent under make-up and made the make-up last all day long. But that was so not worth the horrible cystic acne.. :b It might've been one of the sunscreen ingredients that irritated my skin. So if this doesn't break you out, it is a very good product. Just be cautious if you're prone to acne.

Light packaging = save shipping costs! (For overseas iherb-ers)

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

Container holding the cream is made of (good quality) plastic which considerably made the package lighter and also enables it to be more 'filled' since the walls are thin! (No more big container and little contents!)

good for summer

Posted by EllEll on Sep 16, 2011

good for summer

Sun Care

Posted by Reviewer1094801 on Jan 03, 2012

I live in 38 degree plus climate, no more sun burn since I have been using this product. It goes on smoothly and is not greasy

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Aug 16, 2010

Finally a sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast or extremely oily. This stuff is fantastic! (and cheap too)