| English
| USD ($)

Reviva Labs, Sun Protective Moisturizer Light Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Totally recommended

Posted by Olyavy on Mar 21, 2014

Bought this cream for me and my hubby.It's a very rich,but thin cream.It's absorbed about 3 minutes,as all of my high SPF creams takes about 6 min to. Moistrize and protect your face skin . Very good value for money Totally recommended! If it was helpful review,please press yes button thank you

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Nov 08, 2008

I've tried lots of moisturizers and this does not make my skin oily. I like that it has sunscreen as I live in Florida.

excellent cream

Posted by ReviewerKsusha on May 08, 2013

excellent cream I am 40 years old with sensitive skin. I loved the cream. Protects from the sun. was checked-in bright sunlight 12 hours, and my skin is not burned! The cream is easily absorbed and does not leave white residue or greasy film on the skin. On the cream is very easy to apply makeup. The only drawback - bluff smell when applying the cream, then the smell disappears. Highly recommended!

Very good

Posted by Ebtesama on Jul 22, 2014

It really moistrizes my skin, not oily, with a good price. I can see the difference in my skin within couple of days of using it. رائع بسعر مغري، يرطب البشرة لا يعطي ملمس أو مظهر دهني (سريع الامتصاص) ستلاحظ الفرق في بشرتك خلال أيام معدودة من الاستخدام. خالي من البارابين ومن العطور. أنصح به كمرطب يومي للبشرة وقبل المكياج. Five stars. اذا كان رأيي مفيدا لك اضغط yes من فضلك وزر صفحتي للمزيد من الريڤيوز. If my opinion is useful to you please press the "yes" botton.

Love it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

It`s light and soft. Does absorb into the skin and makes it possible to wear makeup over it without getting shiny.