EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.45

$13.00

Savings of: $4.55 (35% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Très gras

Posted by frenchsiberian on Mar 24, 2014

Produit qui ne sert à rien, c'est juste du gras et il ne traite pas les anti rides. Utilisé en contour des yeux il me les fait gonfler. Bref, je ne l'utilise plus. produit qui ne sert à rien, injustement noté.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

I was disappointed

Posted by 5441150146583274613 on Jan 07, 2016

I used this cream for months before I realized it was irritating my eyes (I thought something in the air was causing the irritation, but it stopped as soon as I stopped using this product). I was putting it on every night at bedtime, and even though I was careful not to get it into my eyes or too close to them, I would wake up every morning with my eyes watering, and they would feel raw and itchy all day. Having used it for months, I can say that it made my skin feel moisturized, but it didn't do anything to improve the crepey skin around my eyes. If anything, it's gotten worse, although in fairness I can't pin the blame for that on the cream. But I add my voice to those who said it made their eyes burn and itch.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Une horreur absolue

Posted by Gamraska on Oct 18, 2016

Crème très compacte qui ressemble à du petit lait solide: en l'étalant sur le contour de l’œil elle laisse un sillon (et non pas un résidu ou un film) de gras liquide très fin, du jamais vu même comparé à une huile végétale! sur le cou et décolleté je vous laisse imaginer le carnage Son odeur un peu rance et artificielle achève tout: je vous la déconseille fortement, pour ma part elle a fini à la poubelle, inutilisable sur les mains ou pieds pour les mêmes inconvénients

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

I would never recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer2217544 on Feb 17, 2011

Smells so bad, I would never recommend it.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-4 of 4 total