Reviva Labs, Throat & Eye Cream, 1.5 oz (41 g)

Reviews 2-star

burns my eyes so bad!

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Mar 02, 2011

I wanted to know the source if the innocuous 'vegetable oil' listed in the ingredients, so I called reviva. No one had the answered, but them promised to get back to me - I gave them both my email and telephone. That was a week and a half ago at least. I used it anyway, and it burns like madness. It's also insanely greasy and never absorbs.

No lo volveré a comprar

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on Mar 21, 2014

Super aceitosa. Se escurre en la cara e incluso llega dentro del ojo haciéndolos llorar mucho. Acabé usandola para las piernas. JAMÁS LA VOLVERÍA A COMPRAR!!!

not what I have expected

Posted by 4903892356981502352 on Feb 14, 2014

This product is not what I had expected for my skin type. I have oily/combination skin and this eye felt very greasy and slippery. It might be more suitable for dry skins. I still use it on my lips.