burns my eyes so bad!

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Mar 02, 2011

I wanted to know the source if the innocuous 'vegetable oil' listed in the ingredients, so I called reviva. No one had the answered, but them promised to get back to me - I gave them both my email and telephone. That was a week and a half ago at least. I used it anyway, and it burns like madness. It's also insanely greasy and never absorbs.

Très gras

Posted by frenchsiberian on Mar 24, 2014

Produit qui ne sert à rien, c'est juste du gras et il ne traite pas les anti rides. Utilisé en contour des yeux il me les fait gonfler. Bref, je ne l'utilise plus. produit qui ne sert à rien, injustement noté.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2637625 on Oct 28, 2009

Happy to an eye cream that's in a large size. So, I'm happy with the results. This stuff is like concrete! =)

Rich product in oil, good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer1717623 on Dec 02, 2009

good and Stimulates! Rich Oils and Plant Extracts in this cream

Reviva Lab, Throat and Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Apr 29, 2014

I am ordering my third jar of this lovely rich cream. I love using it for my neck to moisturize and keep wrinkles away as much as possible. I have tried using other good face creams on my neck, but they didn't seem to suit my neck area as the skin actually became sore, so I returned to this cream as it works really well for me.

The best eye cream for winter

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I am in love with this cream I used it November-March and it is still not gone fully! Super hydrating, smoothing, rich cream. I use it only for a night routine, as it might be too heavy for makeup on top. I will buy it next winter again! Love!!!

very good

Posted by 5393519396223817410 on Sep 08, 2016

this product is excellent/

It's OK

Posted by Reviewer2885745 on Nov 04, 2012

I've been using it since a month. Nothing special than a normal cream for throat and eye, but no allergy, no negative reaction.

Posted by Reviewer2845426 on Jul 24, 2010

I like it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1718726 on Jan 03, 2011

good