Reviva Labs, TransFIRMation Lotion, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Aug 16, 2011

I can tell the difference when I use this lotion -- my skin looks firmer and tighter. I have lost about 30 lbs. and it is helping my 40+ skin bounce back :)

A soft lotion

Posted by Reviewer1772334 on Apr 26, 2010

This lotion is really good and keeps my skin very well hydrated. I cant say anything about the firming effect yet, but im sure it will help.

Great firming lotion

Posted by Reviewer2003345 on Mar 02, 2011

This is the best head to toe firming lotion, excellent for face and body. I have sensitive skin and it does'nt irritate my skin, I am very pleased with this product and it's made a visible change in the texture of my skin it's more youthful!! Thanks

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Dec 09, 2010

I like the lotion. Don't know about the firming but I like the ingredients and I like the moisturizing effect of the lotion. I didn't like the bottle it came in. There's nothing wrong with it except it was too hard to squeeze it to get the lotion to come out. I have arthritis in my hands and it is hard to squeeze things with too much strength. I took a pump out of another lotion bottle so I wouldn't have to actually squeeze the bottle to get the lotion out. I just push on the pump dispenser and it works great. I do like the lotion.

from nc