Best day cream ever

Posted by Reviewer1757861 on Nov 28, 2011

Reviva products are fantastic, this is a great day cream for normal to dry skin.

Extremely Moisturizing. Value for price

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Does its job and quite a steal for its price. HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

My new favorite!

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Jan 04, 2014

This lotion has the perfect balance of oil and moisture. It spreads on the skin easily and doesn't leave it too shiny or sticky. The fragrance is great - not too overpowering, sort of powdery and flowery. I can't believe it contains only natural essential oils. The cream hasn't flared up my acne or caused any irritation. I'm definitely gonna reorder.

very good day cream

Posted by 5750072976562277046 on May 09, 2014

my skin is dry,this crem has the perfect balance of oil and moisture

good!

Posted by Reviewer2911114 on Jul 11, 2011

Best cream! Has light texture and absorb well!

Excellent cream

Posted by 5570186353326427656 on Jul 20, 2014

bought 3 boxes and will do more. It moisturizes but doesnt cause any black head, fat oily skin, is light, dries on skin fast and make up can be applied within several minutes.

Perfect

Posted by 4744588749423824335 on Nov 11, 2014

I have a very sensitive skin, and for me it was a big problem to find a day moisturizer that worked ! Because i have a dry skin too.. But after reading the reviews of this moisturizer i wanted to try it, and now i've been using it every day for a week under my makeup and i have a really good result ! my skin is not dryed out about the makeup anymore and it really works for me!

Good moisturizer

Posted by 4875984634617834796 on Sep 02, 2015

I've been using it for a while now, and even though the smell isn't too good, I really like it.

great daily cream, makes the skin soft, very light.

Posted by 5351756068666396014 on Nov 09, 2015

Not too oily, great texture and suitable for the summer or for the winter. I have normal to combined skin and it's perfect. No special smell, not perfumed- very natural.

Light and luscious moisture

Posted by 5039840588388189826 on May 04, 2016

Lovely, rich, yet light daytime moisturiser. This makes my skin glow and it looks clear and radiant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »