Not sure...

Posted by MentaPiperita on Sep 02, 2013

I used this serum every day, twice a day for almost two months but I didn't notice any difference. It's nice and light, it's absorbed quickly and you can put on make up after if you wish. My skin was hydrated but since the serum didn't make any difference in my dark circles, I don't recommend it. It's nice, but don't expect any miracles. On the plus side, you only need a tiny amount so it'll last for ages.

Yet another eye serum

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012

After using it around two weeks I can't say I have noticed great effects. It's true that my under-eye zone seems more soft and moisturized but my under-eye shadows are still there. Well, they are genetical and I'm aware that they are hard, almost impossible, to beat so my expectatives weren't much high. The good point is that this serum comes with a handy dispenser, very confortable to use. Half a pump is enough so the product will last almost forever. Takes a while to be absorbed by the skin, at night I leave it so the skin absorbs it little by little while I sleep and in the morning I use less product.

Reviva Labs, Under eye serum

Posted by Reviewer2198287 on Mar 10, 2010

ok

不太好

Posted by Reviewer1246802 on Nov 18, 2010

特地用很久才来评论,完全没有看到去黑眼圈的效果算是意料中事。但居然滋润度吸收度也不太好。会有胶水状搓泥。以后不会再买了。

reviva labs under-eye circle serum

Posted by Reviewer3333190 on Jul 31, 2008

some early results, but nothing too dramatic yet.

NOT SURE YET

Posted by 5582942527435599161 on Oct 22, 2014

IT IS VERY MOISTURIZING, BUT I JUST STARTED USING IT. I'LL HAVE TO GET BACK WITH YOU ON THE RESULTS. GAVE IT 3 STARS AS I HAVE NOT REALLY USED IT MUCH YET.

It doesn't fight dark circles but it gives freshness

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Aug 24, 2016

The main function for the sake of which I bought this serum one day is faulty. Dark circles are too strong and ferocious for this serum. :) Still, I can't say that the serum is absolutely useless. It is light, gets absorbed very quickly and gives a feeling of comfort and freshness. It is pleasant in usage and has a convenient dosage. I use it quite often for the sake of lightness and freshess. And one more detail- it will last a lifetime. :) Very economical.