July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Reviva Labs, Under-Eye Dark Circle Serum, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Yet another eye serum

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012

After using it around two weeks I can't say I have noticed great effects. It's true that my under-eye zone seems more soft and moisturized but my under-eye shadows are still there. Well, they are genetical and I'm aware that they are hard, almost impossible, to beat so my expectatives weren't much high. The good point is that this serum comes with a handy dispenser, very confortable to use. Half a pump is enough so the product will last almost forever. Takes a while to be absorbed by the skin, at night I leave it so the skin absorbs it little by little while I sleep and in the morning I use less product.

Not sure...

Posted by MentaPiperita on Sep 02, 2013

I used this serum every day, twice a day for almost two months but I didn't notice any difference. It's nice and light, it's absorbed quickly and you can put on make up after if you wish. My skin was hydrated but since the serum didn't make any difference in my dark circles, I don't recommend it. It's nice, but don't expect any miracles. On the plus side, you only need a tiny amount so it'll last for ages.

reviva labs under-eye circle serum

Posted by Reviewer3333190 on Jul 31, 2008

some early results, but nothing too dramatic yet.

Reviva Labs, Under eye serum