Reviva Labs, Under-Eye Dark Circle Serum, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Best eye cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer3242588 on Apr 03, 2011

So far, this is the best eye cream for under-eye dark circle that I have ever used. It is easily absorbed into the skin around the eyes with just a few light pats. Just a small dot of cream is all it needs! I can almost see it taking effect after the first night use. The outer corner of my eyes had shown visible... significant... effect! They turned lighter! Will recommend all to use this product. Hope they would go out of stock the next time I want to place an order ;)

its working

Posted by Reviewer2889127 on Oct 07, 2012

After liver cleansing, I still had dark circles (dark circles are said to be due to liver problems). After researching on line I realized it could be due to blood pooling from broken vessels. I bought this serum, along with a vitamin k cream. I use this one in the morning, the k cream at night. You need to tap this serum gently into the skin. Then you can put your eye moisturizer on top. Otherwise the serum alone is too dry. (The vitamin k cream is too moisture rich and is better done before sleep. ) I have started to notice significant results after about 10 days, and hope it continues to improve. I will buy it again. It is very reasonably priced.

Yet another eye serum

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012

After using it around two weeks I can't say I have noticed great effects. It's true that my under-eye zone seems more soft and moisturized but my under-eye shadows are still there. Well, they are genetical and I'm aware that they are hard, almost impossible, to beat so my expectatives weren't much high. The good point is that this serum comes with a handy dispenser, very confortable to use. Half a pump is enough so the product will last almost forever. Takes a while to be absorbed by the skin, at night I leave it so the skin absorbs it little by little while I sleep and in the morning I use less product.

doesnt work

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Aug 03, 2014

very disappointed =\

under-eye dark circle serum

Posted by Reviewer1762308 on Aug 20, 2009

Have used it for a week now, and it really does lighten the dark circles. Works better than other products I've tried.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »