EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$2.80

$4.00

Savings of: $1.20 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Ok for lips, but not at all for eyes.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

It didnt do much for my lips, but they are a lot dryer than average, so it might work for others. I dont recomend using it as an eyecream, that was messy and the stick made the application difficult. I dont like the container either.

Was this review helpful to you?

Unpleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Jul 28, 2013

It's an okay lip balm, acceptable. Mine broke off, it would have been better if it were made like a lip balm, rather than a lipstick. To me the lip balm smells unpleasant, too overwhelming.

Was this review helpful to you?

Not so great

Posted by 4888667012830455574 on Feb 02, 2014

Mine came broken and it isn't anything great by any means.

Was this review helpful to you?

Καλό

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015

Ένα αρκετά καλό προϊόν που μπορεί να χρησιμοποιηθεί τόσο για την περιοχή κάτω από τα μάτια όσο και για τα χείλη. Προσφέρει φουλ ενυδάτωση και το προτείνω σε όσες υποφέρουν από ξηροδερμία. Μου αρέσει η συσκευασία γιατί είναι ελαφριά, μπορεί να μεταφερθεί εύκολα και προστατεύει αρκετά καλά το προϊόν. Λόγω όμως της σύνθεσης του μπορεί να λιώσει 'ή να σκληρύνει ανάλογα την εποχή. Πρέπει να προσέξεις πως θα το αποθηκεύσεις. Κατά τα άλλα δε μου ερέθισε το πρόσωπο ούτε τα χείλη όσες φορές το χρησιμοποίησα, ούτε είχε κάποιου είδους αντίδραση με άλλα προϊόντα.

Was this review helpful to you?

没什么明显效果

Posted by Reviewer2943673 on Aug 20, 2010

用了几天,觉得润唇效果还不如carmax的软管润唇膏,同事说有一股凡士林味儿。

Was this review helpful to you?

so..so..

Posted by Reviewer1058863 on Sep 19, 2013

so..so..

Was this review helpful to you?

So so

Posted by 5126085472961745463 on Nov 12, 2013

I didnt know what to expect from this product. My impresion is that is a very waxy product, very similar to a wax lip balm. I dont like it much on the lips, there are plenty of other products I like more for lips. For undereyes I am not sure how to use it. It does not work for day undereye cream because of the texture. It does not absorb fast, leaving the area shiny for a ling while - like if you use some thick oils. So far I have just use it when I am at home.

Was this review helpful to you?

Moisture

Posted by 5654482386370791565 on Dec 22, 2013

Good

Was this review helpful to you?

so so

Posted by 4758843668128311555 on Jan 15, 2014

not good not bad.

Was this review helpful to you?

bad smell!

Posted by Reviewer2703897 on Sep 08, 2011

I don't like the smell

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 41 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »