Magic

Posted by 5651067223370905650 on Apr 03, 2015

I broke out, so I rubbed some of this around all the areas on my face. My acne went down the next day, the skin started healing and fading. The dryness disappeared. Amazing. Going to hoard more.JUST IN CASE!

great

Posted by 5080001450282256529 on Oct 21, 2014

1-2 use on dry skin after a cold, and its gone. very useful and easy to take in bag

Nice!

Posted by 5043493488187664131 on Oct 14, 2014

Keeps my lips and undereyes moistured!

Very handy

Posted by 5385395640200968223 on Oct 15, 2014

I wouldn't say it makes magic, it is very neutral and pretty good moisturizer for lips, under eye area, cuticle and so on. I like to have it while travelling, esp on the plane, or going to the gym or pool because it is very handy. So, I would say it is not an everyday product, it is a good little life-line.

real real vest product

Posted by Reviewer3358982 on Oct 15, 2014

it is reasonable prices, best quality

the best

Posted by 4974802073616369508 on Nov 16, 2014

Not really good for around the eyes, more like a chapstick, good for the lips; nice price for good, natural lip balm

de lo mejor!

Posted by eltocadordezeltia on Nov 16, 2014

Eficaz, como de usar, ingredientes naturales y economico! Genial para labios y contorno de ojos, repetire y repetire!

love this

Posted by no0o00o0onh on Nov 18, 2014

love this

So good for my lips

Posted by hales1 on Nov 25, 2014

Unfortunately this came to me a bit melted :( but my lips have been quite dry lately due to allergies making me a mouth breather, and this stuff cleared them up straight away! Am yet to try it around my eyes but I'm sure they'll love it

Great product!

Posted by Stephy on Nov 26, 2014

Will definitely be purchasing another once this one rubs out. It gives so much moisture and leaves no sticky or horrible taste on your lips.