Review

Posted by Luxury0 on Feb 03, 2015

First :The ingredients wasn't shown on product information or on picture of other side of product . I bought this thinking that is just Vitamin E , but It had some substance called oxybenzone . I wanted something more natural . It get finished so quick because It's small < Good thing goes fast ! The good thing is this stick is softening the area around eyes and lips so the skin looks fresh .

nice~~~

Posted by Reviewer2914550 on Aug 19, 2009

nice design, cheap , unscented

Don't buy this

Posted by 4932302276632859300 on Mar 21, 2014

I ordered three of this and they arrived damaged ! Save your money ...

Don't like it at all!

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Sep 23, 2013

This products is a vaste of money. Smells like something you don't want to put on your skin and is lower quality than an average lip balm.

Not a good product

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Jul 06, 2013

This product is too chemical smelling and tasting.

Bit smelly

Posted by username161 on Jan 18, 2012

Has chemicals Didn't really like it on my lips/face Definitely goes on smooth and soft though, and the smell isn't strong like carmex etc. Just not for me

Best lipbalm!!

Posted by 4769910612224938734 on Mar 17, 2014

No other lipbalm has worked for me as good as this. Though it feels very light, it works like magic. I have always had dry and acidic lips, with smoking making it worse. Since using this, my lips have become softer, looks plumper, and very less acidic (meaning more evenly pigmented - not so dark - anymore and lipsticks show truer colors. There was a patch of skin on my lower lip that because it has always been the driest part, I always bit off the skin out of bad habit. This Vitamin E Stick sure helps with that. Lipsticks, lipglosses, even red mattes now look more than 100% better on me! Repurchased already and will keep on repurchasing it.

Great product

Posted by 5234934942225341083 on Apr 19, 2015

Nice consistency. Smooth and easy to apply. Works great. Won't melt at room temperature. I don't recommend keeping these in your bag or pocket when going out unless it's chilly out. Or else you'll end up with melted oil everywhere.

very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1306702 on Sep 08, 2012

This is pretty good to use except it's a bit too oily to apply at eye area, but I think it might be good during winter time.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1386296 on Sep 16, 2010

So easy to bring around and apply. We use it for mozzie bites to dry skin and it works like a charm.