Ok for lips, but not at all for eyes.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

It didnt do much for my lips, but they are a lot dryer than average, so it might work for others. I dont recomend using it as an eyecream, that was messy and the stick made the application difficult. I dont like the container either.

Don't like it at all!

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Sep 23, 2013

This products is a vaste of money. Smells like something you don't want to put on your skin and is lower quality than an average lip balm.

Not a good product

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Jul 06, 2013

This product is too chemical smelling and tasting.

Bit smelly

Posted by username161 on Jan 18, 2012

Has chemicals Didn't really like it on my lips/face Definitely goes on smooth and soft though, and the smell isn't strong like carmex etc. Just not for me

Don't buy this

Posted by 4932302276632859300 on Mar 21, 2014

I ordered three of this and they arrived damaged ! Save your money ...

None better

Posted by 4849280459087440125 on Mar 03, 2014

I have tried many lip balms and the like and either they didn't work or my skin was allergic to them, as I am with many things. I am NOT allergic to this Vitamin E Stick and it works beautifully! I have one for both handbags, in my kitchen, my bathroom, my nightstand. I'm so grateful for this product.

good

Posted by iepurasmic on Apr 07, 2014

My boyfriend's country has harsh winters, this stick was very useful.

This is a must!!

Posted by 5040151834445531153 on Jan 26, 2014

I use this right before bed and I wake up with super soft lips. I also use it before any lip stick or gloss and I've found it makes the color last longer. Love this product and for such a low price, it's a steal!

Best lipbalm!!

Posted by 4769910612224938734 on Mar 17, 2014

No other lipbalm has worked for me as good as this. Though it feels very light, it works like magic. I have always had dry and acidic lips, with smoking making it worse. Since using this, my lips have become softer, looks plumper, and very less acidic (meaning more evenly pigmented - not so dark - anymore and lipsticks show truer colors. There was a patch of skin on my lower lip that because it has always been the driest part, I always bit off the skin out of bad habit. This Vitamin E Stick sure helps with that. Lipsticks, lipglosses, even red mattes now look more than 100% better on me! Repurchased already and will keep on repurchasing it.

Great product

Posted by 5234934942225341083 on Apr 19, 2015

Nice consistency. Smooth and easy to apply. Works great. Won't melt at room temperature. I don't recommend keeping these in your bag or pocket when going out unless it's chilly out. Or else you'll end up with melted oil everywhere.