Great for around the eyes as well as lips

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on May 02, 2008

I was sad when our local co-op quit carrying this product. I was told it was no longer being made. No true. Found it here at a very nice price.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Nov 15, 2009

What a wonderful way to package Vitamin E - I use it for dry lips & to erase facial wrinkles - great stuff!

The only one my husband will use!

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Jan 23, 2011

We've been buying this brand for years, it's the only "chapstick" my husband can use to keep his lips from getting chapped. He loves this one and I order 6 at a time!

good

Posted by iepurasmic on Apr 07, 2014

My boyfriend's country has harsh winters, this stick was very useful.

None better

Posted by 4849280459087440125 on Mar 03, 2014

I have tried many lip balms and the like and either they didn't work or my skin was allergic to them, as I am with many things. I am NOT allergic to this Vitamin E Stick and it works beautifully! I have one for both handbags, in my kitchen, my bathroom, my nightstand. I'm so grateful for this product.

Best lipbalm!!

Posted by 4769910612224938734 on Mar 17, 2014

No other lipbalm has worked for me as good as this. Though it feels very light, it works like magic. I have always had dry and acidic lips, with smoking making it worse. Since using this, my lips have become softer, looks plumper, and very less acidic (meaning more evenly pigmented - not so dark - anymore and lipsticks show truer colors. There was a patch of skin on my lower lip that because it has always been the driest part, I always bit off the skin out of bad habit. This Vitamin E Stick sure helps with that. Lipsticks, lipglosses, even red mattes now look more than 100% better on me! Repurchased already and will keep on repurchasing it.

This is a must!!

Posted by 5040151834445531153 on Jan 26, 2014

I use this right before bed and I wake up with super soft lips. I also use it before any lip stick or gloss and I've found it makes the color last longer. Love this product and for such a low price, it's a steal!

I am happy with the purchase. good thing

Posted by ElenaFine on Feb 01, 2015

I order for 4 package. Very good thing. Universal remedy. Well moisturizes the skin of the lips, moisturizes the skin of eyelids. I will order again, I like it.

Great product

Posted by 5234934942225341083 on Apr 19, 2015

Nice consistency. Smooth and easy to apply. Works great. Won't melt at room temperature. I don't recommend keeping these in your bag or pocket when going out unless it's chilly out. Or else you'll end up with melted oil everywhere.

괜춘하네요