Reviva Labs, Vitamin E Stick,

Posted by 5113256110085663560 on Mar 23, 2015

the stick broke off after one use. not much use to my lips

Tough to use

Posted by doublestar on Mar 20, 2015

Arrived dry, tough to use. No impact after long use.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015

good

It's Amazing.

Posted by 4896660019331540126 on Feb 16, 2015

Very good thing & good price. It's help my lip is softening the area. And very cheap

Highly recommended

Posted by 5488019615306026133 on Feb 10, 2015

Excellent product.

Review

Posted by Luxury0 on Feb 03, 2015

First :The ingredients wasn't shown on product information or on picture of other side of product . I bought this thinking that is just Vitamin E , but It had some substance called oxybenzone . I wanted something more natural . It get finished so quick because It's small < Good thing goes fast ! The good thing is this stick is softening the area around eyes and lips so the skin looks fresh .

I am happy with the purchase. good thing

Posted by ElenaFine on Feb 01, 2015

I order for 4 package. Very good thing. Universal remedy. Well moisturizes the skin of the lips, moisturizes the skin of eyelids. I will order again, I like it.

Great for under eyes.

Posted by Reviewer3070307 on Jan 31, 2015

I like to put this under my eyes throughout the day when my makeup gets dry and flaky. It does wonders used like that, plus I think it's helping my under eyes altogether. I also use it on my lips but wish it was more moisturizing for that. I like it for the vitamin E it provides, but it doesn't help the dryness of my lips much.

i use this for many porpose

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Jan 30, 2015

this product helps me very much enhances my skin and gives it a healthy look.

Loved Vitamin E stick for my psoriasis eyelid

Posted by KangBrown on Jan 29, 2015

One of my eyelids has psoriasis. It looks dry and red.. sometimes I found myself scratching the eyelid! I tried organic and natural oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil and etc on my eyelid but they easily got into my eyes. And that caused discomfort. This cute little stick is very convenient to apply on the eye area and the it stays on the eyelid. It just chilling on there! I applied it to the psoriasis area about 3 times a day for 3 weeks...I guess. My eyelid doesn't look red no more and it feels soft. Highly recommended!