Reviva Labs, Vitamin K Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Reviews 2-star

no effect, caused breakouts

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on May 21, 2013

I thought it might help to get rod of couperose. 3 months of using it - no effect at all. Besides it caused breakouts on my oily skin.

Didn't help

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014

I dont think it helped with my bruises...

Didn't help me

Posted by 5499732028248659548 on May 09, 2014

It didn't help me with my broken capillaries. But at least it didn't hurt me. Guess that's a good thing. :)

Dissappointed

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 19, 2014

I am mildly allergic to something in this so it made my skin itch slightly and gave me a bit of a rash, the opposite of what it should do. Also, I don't feel it does anything for spider veins (didn't for mine). It's also thick (makes a white film you have to really rub in like a heavy sunscreen), and sticky. I have had very good results with Derme E Soothing Moisturising Creme, it's lightweight, very soothing, takes out red and dark circles. For spider veins Nelsons Arnica Cream is very effective. Another product to give away.