Great

Posted by Reviewer1982826 on May 19, 2011

I loved this cream: it's very light, almost odour-free, my skin has become smooth and healthy-looking, but the main thing is that it DO cure my rosacea. The drawback is that its consistence is a bit weird: you should apply it with wet fingertips, otherwise it won't spread at all. But it's really not important.

Reviva Vitamin K Cream

Posted by Reviewer2428109 on Aug 08, 2009

This is the best Vitamin K cream I have tried so far! Having extremely thin skin on my arms, the only thing that seems to help fade the many bruises I get is a vitamin k topical. This cream seems to really fade those bumps and bruises to a much less noticeable texture in just a few days.

dark circles & bruises

Posted by Reviewer1299866 on Feb 19, 2011

wow if I hadn't tried it I never would have believed that this product works.

good results

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

good results my mother is using it on her spider veins and it looks it is helping alot.

Lightens dark circles and spider veins

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 02, 2011

This does lighten dark circles and spider veins. It takes time, and it does not make them completely disappear - but then again it is not surgery or bizarre toxic chemicals. It works on me, but I tend to have a Vitamin K deficiency. I am a "free bleeder" who takes K supplements. Maybe that is why this product worked for me. If your dark circles have another cause, it may not work as well for you. Also helps fade bruises. I can tell a difference.

Great product

Posted by 5643221199666663297 on Mar 26, 2014

Love this product it works. No more dark cirles under my eyes.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 17, 2012

Got this for bruising and scarring from shots and acne. Seems to be working well.

Unexpected results

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014

I ordered it to cure my rosacea. Rosecea can alterate your look and age you by amplifying some reliefs in your skin : this is my case. How I was surprised when I used it before bed each night and noticed a splendid improvement the third day when I woke up. It's like I had a younger skin thanks to a more even complexion. I also have noticed a tight sensation on my sensitive skin when applied then it's possible it provides a light temporary lift like aloe vera for some.

Vitamin K Cream

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Jul 11, 2010

Since I bruise very easily, I really wanted to try this cream. It worked wonders on a recent bruise and the bruises I get from having blood taken. Great product.

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer2862511 on Jan 27, 2011

The cream was pleasant. Not at once and more close by the end banks. Became the red burst vessels less, all person became less red. I will take still.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »