New To iHerb?

Reviva Labs, Vitamin K Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

4 out of 5 based on 76 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Great

Posted by Reviewer1982826 on May 19, 2011

I loved this cream: it's very light, almost odour-free, my skin has become smooth and healthy-looking, but the main thing is that it DO cure my rosacea. The drawback is that its consistence is a bit weird: you should apply it with wet fingertips, otherwise it won't spread at all. But it's really not important.

Reviva Vitamin K Cream

Posted by Reviewer2428109 on Aug 08, 2009

This is the best Vitamin K cream I have tried so far! Having extremely thin skin on my arms, the only thing that seems to help fade the many bruises I get is a vitamin k topical. This cream seems to really fade those bumps and bruises to a much less noticeable texture in just a few days.

dark circles & bruises

Posted by Reviewer1299866 on Feb 19, 2011

wow if I hadn't tried it I never would have believed that this product works.

good results

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

good results my mother is using it on her spider veins and it looks it is helping alot.

Unexpected results

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014

I ordered it to cure my rosacea. Rosecea can alterate your look and age you by amplifying some reliefs in your skin : this is my case. How I was surprised when I used it before bed each night and noticed a splendid improvement the third day when I woke up. It's like I had a younger skin thanks to a more even complexion. I also have noticed a tight sensation on my sensitive skin when applied then it's possible it provides a light temporary lift like aloe vera for some.