tablets not veggie caps as described

Posted by Reviewer3083780 on Jan 20, 2012

tablets dissolve on the way down

good!

Posted by Reviewer1296626 on Oct 03, 2013

works for me!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1875306 on Sep 09, 2011

nice product

Works well

Posted by 4831585631612719970 on Oct 27, 2014

Well absorbed and tolerated for the whole of our family. My skin has improved greatly and the spots on my nails have disappeared since taking these regularly. I pop one of these into the kid's morning smoothie and have noticed an improvement with them too!

Good Veggie Caps!

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

I take Zinc gluconate form, because it is the best form and better assimilated by the body. I take regularly to raise my testosterone. This brand seems to be correct because it certifies its products without trace additions or other foods.

the correct form of zinc

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012

optimal dosage of zinc and well-assimilated form, inexpensive price. small tablets. takes the husband to treat prostatitis. I have tried for hair loss, but could not drink as much nausea, sometimes vomiting. No nausea if taken on a full stomach, but the appointment must be taken before a meal

Rexall Sundown Naturals, Zinc

Posted by 5279808483387992653 on Apr 07, 2016

dear sir its very good natural vitamin.plz make it in india also all your products.kindly make avaiable d3 5000iu.

Ok product

Posted by 5625814310690559040 on Apr 15, 2015

I've noticed improvement on my skin and nails, but I started taking other supplements at the same time as this, so can't be sure if it's this or something other working. Pills are quite hard to swallow, even for me who usually has no problems. It's chalky and quite big so requires lots of liquid or eating right after so it goes down.

helps complextion

Posted by paisleyjade on Feb 03, 2012

Does not completely clear complexion but it does help the complexion.

needs improvement

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on Oct 21, 2016

Containing dicalcium phosphate, silica is a bad ingredient Such as Solgar, Zinc, 50 mg, 100 Tablets Zinc (as zinc gluconate) is a good zinc products

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »