Anxiety relief

Posted by tabbiecb on Jul 28, 2014

I had been using A2X for many years before I found this product. Anxiety free works much better for me and I felt results after the first dose. It is also half the cost of A2X. I highly recommend Anxiety free for your anxiety relief symptoms if you want something natural, affective, and at a good price.

relax effect

Posted by CIP543 on Sep 11, 2011

I've been taking this pills only for 5 days - 2 in the morning and 2 before sleep. Feel better than before. Sleep better and feel more energetic and relaxed when wake up. I hope the effect will get stronger after a week or two.

B's and relax

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Apr 01, 2011

Yes, this helps with stress control.

Ridge Crest Herbals, Anxiety Free

Posted by Reviewer2122022 on Oct 13, 2011

It takes the edge off if I am a little tense especially if I drink coffee.

good combination, but GABA amount too low

Posted by Reviewer1802617 on Jan 07, 2012

I thought these would work better because of a good combination of ingredients, but I've found that a higher level of GABA combined with theanine alone (in other formulations I've found) work better and quicker.

RELIEF FROM ANZIETY

Posted by Reviewer2332186 on May 24, 2010

THERE IS SOME RELIEF...BUT NOT ENOUGH...AND IF YOU TAKE MORE... IT DOES'NT RELAX YOU...MY EYES STARTED WATERING...AND I DID NOT GET THE RELIEF I EXPECTED. I HAVE EXTREME ANZIETY....AND IT HAS NOT GIVING ME THE RELIEF I HAD HOPED FOR ..

Didn't do much for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)