DIDNT WORK

Posted by 4699140698336411087 on Apr 25, 2016

I bought this product because of all the good ratings . I've just finished the bottle and I found no difference what's so ever . Disappointed 😔

doesn't work

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 10, 2016

My husband suffer's from asthma almost 4 times a week, at night. I keep our bedroom v clean, with sheets and blankets washed everyday. I even got a Dyson handheld vacuum cleaner just to vacuum the mattress everyday. Some days, all tat works and he is asthma-free. On other days, he would start to have asthma for some reason and I would give him 2 pills immediately. And after 2 hrs, I would give him 2 more pills becos he would still be wheezing badly. But more than 50% of the time, his asthma would remain just as bad and he would have to reach for his Ventolin inhaler. ( The other 50% of the time, his asthma would get a little better but there would definitely still be a discernible wheeze from his lungs). Still we kept the faith and I would keep giving him this supplement, hoping tat one day, it may just work miraculously. (Also ,I didn't know wat other supplements I could buy for him on iherb). But after almost 7 bottles, I think it's time to write off this pdt It does not work at all for my asthmatic husband.