New To iHerb?

Ridge Crest Herbals, AsthmaClear, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Asthma Clear

Posted by Reviewer2470421 on Sep 02, 2009

I have had pharyngeal reflux for 4 years. The acid from my stomach has been burning my throat and upper respiratory in that time, causing a wheeze and shortness of breath, which we have only found the cause of all this in the last couple of months. I decided to try these tablets and see if they help. They have, its not all gone but problem has eased.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1138043 on Jun 26, 2008

Have started taking this (about 3 weeks now) and noticed it is helping me have less incidents with my asthma. I have had asthma since child hood (now 35). Seems to be helping. I would recommend this product.

Will be re ordering

Posted by Reviewer1877951 on Feb 25, 2010

Ordered both Clear lungs and Asthma clear. After a month the combination seems to be working well in reducing the use of my inhaler. Will be re-ordering. Iherb was fast delivery. well recommended.

rosemary taylor

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Jul 25, 2010

first time using love it.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1862199 on Apr 13, 2013

I've only been taking this for about a week or so, but it seems to be helping. I'm not using my rescue inhaler as much as I used to. I'm hoping that with continued use, I'll reduce my inhaler use even more!