Ridge Crest Herbals, AsthmaClear, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Lung Help

Posted by Reviewer1395862 on Apr 23, 2009

This product is extremely helpful for my husband's lung condition. It really keeps down the mucus formation and keeps his bronchials open.

Best thing since sliced bread!

Posted by Reviewer2762450 on Oct 11, 2014

Really! I have been taking this for about 3 months now and I'm off my daily steroid inhaler completely and haven't needed a rescue inhaler since. It did take a couple weeks to become fully effective. I don't know what I would do if they ever ran out or discontinued this.

Asthma-experiencers Worldwide, LOOK HERE!

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

I have been using this in conjunction with Ridge Crest Herbals ClearLungs Extra Strength and Infowars Lung Cleanse Spray(not sold here), and as a result have COMPLETELY DITCHED both my budesonide/formoterol & salbutamol inhalers. 2 pills of each of ClearLungs & AsthmaClear, and 6 sprays of the latter - once in the morning and once at night. Phlegm literally comes rising up like oil out of a well. Hack it all up & out, then go about your day with confidence. Wheezing is no longer a thing and I sleep well at night! Wish this would come in a 120-capsule bottle instead so that the same quantity of AsthmaClear and ClearLungs could be purchased at 1:1. Right now, I gotta remember the ratio of 2:1 respectively when buying.

chronic asthma

Posted by Reviewer3152869 on Feb 07, 2008

I have chronic asthma.For twenty years.Tjt past year I have to use my breathing machine eveyday.I saw this product.I thought I would give it a try because i had to use more and more of my medicine and it wasn't helping me.Asthma clear I feel like a new person.My lungs are clear and I can get a good night sleep.It is the best .Please keep making it

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1025434 on May 04, 2009

I have a dog with asthma.Everything the vet gave her was very expensive and had to many side effects.Put this in her food and it was very effective!