for tight chest

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jul 08, 2011

Very good supplement for this

Works Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 06, 2011

I have not used my inhaler since starting these capsules. (My cortisone inhaler, that is. I still sometimes use my rescue inhaler just after going to bed). I sometimes only take 1 a day. I found my inhaler actually made my asthma worse. I also find that vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) taken just before bed, as well as a few drops of good oregano oil, stops my feelings of needing to cough when I go to bed. Not 100% but often enough. During the day I am fine.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2542841 on Mar 17, 2010

Happy with product and iHerb

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2237222 on Dec 12, 2009

This is one of the best product I have ever used!

HERBS that WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Nov 12, 2009

I do not use my chemical inhaler anymore. It's been 4 years now since I last used it after taking these herbs!! I rather use herbs to treat my asthma than FDA chemicals. This product works for me. Follow the directions to get the POWER that God put on these herbs to heal. My breathing is back to normal and I thank the Lord for them. I take 1-2 capsules twice a day depending how I feel. I take 2 capsules during high pollen season for safety. Please keep making this product. Great iherb price and working product. Stock 1 extra bottle cause iherb has run out several times.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1025434 on May 04, 2009

I have a dog with asthma.Everything the vet gave her was very expensive and had to many side effects.Put this in her food and it was very effective!

Lung Help

Posted by Reviewer1395862 on Apr 23, 2009

This product is extremely helpful for my husband's lung condition. It really keeps down the mucus formation and keeps his bronchials open.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1618824 on Feb 13, 2009

Works the best for me and I tried many natural asthma products. I may use my inhaler once every two weeks or so which is much better than 2X daily as pescribed by my doctor. Thank you Ridge Crest Herbals and Iherb!

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1559652 on Feb 11, 2009

I purchased this for my daughter & it seems to work very well for her.

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer3034383 on Dec 24, 2008

This is a awesome product, and it really really works. My husband has not had to use his inhaler for 3 weeks since we bought this product. Thank YOU!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »