Reviews 5-star

HERBS that WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Nov 12, 2009

I do not use my chemical inhaler anymore. It's been 4 years now since I last used it after taking these herbs!! I rather use herbs to treat my asthma than FDA chemicals. This product works for me. Follow the directions to get the POWER that God put on these herbs to heal. My breathing is back to normal and I thank the Lord for them. I take 1-2 capsules twice a day depending how I feel. I take 2 capsules during high pollen season for safety. Please keep making this product. Great iherb price and working product. Stock 1 extra bottle cause iherb has run out several times.

Lung Help

Posted by Reviewer1395862 on Apr 23, 2009

This product is extremely helpful for my husband's lung condition. It really keeps down the mucus formation and keeps his bronchials open.

Best thing since sliced bread!

Posted by Reviewer2762450 on Oct 11, 2014

Really! I have been taking this for about 3 months now and I'm off my daily steroid inhaler completely and haven't needed a rescue inhaler since. It did take a couple weeks to become fully effective. I don't know what I would do if they ever ran out or discontinued this.

chronic asthma

Posted by Reviewer3152869 on Feb 07, 2008

I have chronic asthma.For twenty years.Tjt past year I have to use my breathing machine eveyday.I saw this product.I thought I would give it a try because i had to use more and more of my medicine and it wasn't helping me.Asthma clear I feel like a new person.My lungs are clear and I can get a good night sleep.It is the best .Please keep making it

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1025434 on May 04, 2009

I have a dog with asthma.Everything the vet gave her was very expensive and had to many side effects.Put this in her food and it was very effective!