Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2314106 on Jan 24, 2011

I am 53 years young and have suffered with bronchial issues since I was in my 20's. As a result, I was on steroid and rescue inhalers, antibiotics and numerous other meds. I started taking this product in January 2010 and have not had to take any meds since then. I have recommended this item so many people and will continue to do so. I am a non-smoker.

ClearLungs works fast.

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on May 21, 2008

A friend had bronchial and lung pain after inhaling smoke from an electrical fire. The pain persisted, making breathing difficult. ClearLungs worked immediately to clear out heavy, dark mucus and after only 3 days use my friend felt normal again.

My opinion of Clear Lung Extra Strenth

Posted by Reviewer2263490 on Mar 13, 2009

This is a very good product for keeping your lungs clear, I have been diagnosed with interstitial pulmonary fibrosis (scarring of the lungs) and this product along with Neprinol and SerraEzyme helps break down the fibrin and keep my lungs clear I highly recommend it and your price is so much better than the cost of the drug in a retail store, it's unbelievable I saved a ton of money!

Best Decongestant PERIOD

Posted by Reviewer2132376 on May 27, 2010

Clear Lungs is the best lung and/or sinus decongestant out there. It starts working immediately and you notice SIGNIFICANT improvement within 15-30 minutes. I take it for sinus pressure, lung congestion, allergies, you name it! IT IS AWESOME!!!!! No side effects!

Seems to work well.

Posted by Reviewer2738784 on Jul 08, 2008

Now I know what it is like to breath constant dirty smoked filled air, and with no escape. The Sacramento area air has been filled with smoke from the CA fires, for a number of weeeks now, and this product has shown that it clears my lungs. Prior to taking this product I was noticing a congested breathing effect. Now I know what it is like to breath again, in as far as clearing my lungs from congestion. Cannot wait till the fires are extinguished. Will probably continue to take this product afterwards also.

I can really breathe !!

Posted by Reviewer2137293 on Mar 16, 2011

This is the best product I've ever used. I have allergies and asthma ( fortunately I don't have to take the inhaled medication everyday only when needed), but since I've started taking the ClearLungs a few weeks ago; I do not wheeze, or have shortness of breath when walking, nor am I coughing all the time and I have no side effects. I would highly recommend this product, which is something I normally will not do!!

Ridge Crest Herbals, ClearLungs, Extra Strength, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1811074 on Feb 24, 2008

My doctor recommends me this product and I would like to try for chronic bronchitis

great for smokers

Posted by Reviewer1582237 on Mar 24, 2009

great for smokers

This stuff works great!

Posted by Reviewer2866618 on Jun 22, 2009

Easy expectorant. Within a couple hours you will feel mucus in your lungs loosening up as you easily and painlessly cough up anything undesirable within seconds.

clear lungs

Posted by Reviewer3172186 on Feb 08, 2009

outstanding product after one week breathing is not an issue. Father used it; doctors couldn't understand why he didn't require oxygen.