Ridge Crest Herbals, ClearLungs, Extra Strength, 120 Veggie Caps

ClearLungs works fast.

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on May 21, 2008

A friend had bronchial and lung pain after inhaling smoke from an electrical fire. The pain persisted, making breathing difficult. ClearLungs worked immediately to clear out heavy, dark mucus and after only 3 days use my friend felt normal again.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2314106 on Jan 24, 2011

I am 53 years young and have suffered with bronchial issues since I was in my 20's. As a result, I was on steroid and rescue inhalers, antibiotics and numerous other meds. I started taking this product in January 2010 and have not had to take any meds since then. I have recommended this item so many people and will continue to do so. I am a non-smoker.

I can really breathe !!

Posted by Reviewer2137293 on Mar 16, 2011

This is the best product I've ever used. I have allergies and asthma ( fortunately I don't have to take the inhaled medication everyday only when needed), but since I've started taking the ClearLungs a few weeks ago; I do not wheeze, or have shortness of breath when walking, nor am I coughing all the time and I have no side effects. I would highly recommend this product, which is something I normally will not do!!

My opinion of Clear Lung Extra Strenth

Posted by Reviewer2263490 on Mar 13, 2009

This is a very good product for keeping your lungs clear, I have been diagnosed with interstitial pulmonary fibrosis (scarring of the lungs) and this product along with Neprinol and SerraEzyme helps break down the fibrin and keep my lungs clear I highly recommend it and your price is so much better than the cost of the drug in a retail store, it's unbelievable I saved a ton of money!

Seems to work well.

Posted by Reviewer2738784 on Jul 08, 2008

Now I know what it is like to breath constant dirty smoked filled air, and with no escape. The Sacramento area air has been filled with smoke from the CA fires, for a number of weeeks now, and this product has shown that it clears my lungs. Prior to taking this product I was noticing a congested breathing effect. Now I know what it is like to breath again, in as far as clearing my lungs from congestion. Cannot wait till the fires are extinguished. Will probably continue to take this product afterwards also.