New To iHerb?

Ridge Crest Herbals, VisionAid, 120 Vegan Capsules (Discontinued Item)

3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 06, 2008

I have noticed a 30 percent improvement!! I plan on taking this for my 50 year old eyes. I have tried other RidgeCrest Herbal prducts and they have proven to be very effective such as Sinus Clear!! Great price and service from IHERB.

Ridge Crest Herbals VisionAid

Posted by Reviewer2199499 on Mar 04, 2010

I have only been taking this for a short time & have not yet reached the recommended time for really noticable improvement; however, I think I am noticing some improvement - so I will definitely keep taking this product.

Bought New Formula

Posted by Reviewer3026429 on Mar 04, 2010

I got the New Formula in Feb. 2010. Have had trouble with heartburn everytime I take it!! The New formula has the picture of woman with a map and wearing a red ball cap and backpack. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS NEW VERSION.....I had been taking the old version and didn't have problems with that one......