Excellent tea

Posted by 5022709309092182312 on Sep 12, 2016

Once you try it, you will not be able to go back to tea bags

Fantastic taste!

Posted by Reviewer1756096 on May 13, 2016

Great jasmine taste! I love the smell! And it's organic. (But why is the box so big? Not very Eco-friendly. But anyway; loose leaf tea is more eco-friendly than tea-bags). I use 3 drops with Sweet Leaf liquid stevia in a big cup of tea.

Love This Tea

Posted by 5494027453363181406 on Jun 19, 2016

I like this Jasmine Green Tea because it's organic, It has a good light taste. My sister calls it "flowery", but I don't taste that at all. The Jasmine is just the right amount. Two scoops, before the water boils, and let steep for 3 minutes it's perfect. I drink a cup a day and it calms me. If you like the green tea that is dragon type, you might find this to light. I've been ordering this for some time from iherb. I have been happy with it, but the last time, the tin was quite smashed and the oil I bought with it leaked all over it. The tea is packaged in foil, so it was ok.

Wonderful jasmine

Posted by Reviewer1674982 on Dec 10, 2013

Organic, jasmine tea. What else do you need to know? Oh, it's good for you too.

실속 포장 자스민차

Posted by 4920529037697143706 on Apr 06, 2015

자스민차는 진하게 마시면 너무 떫고 향이 강하니 약하게 우려서 물처럼 마시면 좋아요. 종이포장은 보관하기가 좀 위태로우니까 유리병에 넣어서 보관할 것을 권합니다^^

refreshing

Posted by 5527607646191500853 on Feb 18, 2016

great flavour , subtle yet refreshing. wish there was more though, i use around two teaspoons for the past two weeks and it's almost out

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »