July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rishi Tea, Organic Herbal Tea, Loose Leaf, Caffeine Free, Tangerine Ginger, 2.65 oz (75 g)

Reviews 1-star

Huge disappointment. Probably a matter of personal preference.

Posted by 4944035044121289304 on Jan 11, 2014

This was my first Rishi tea, and I had some high hopes for it before I purchased it. I imagined something like Bigelow's Spiced Orange, with more flavor but it was a completely different interpretation of "Spicy Citrus". I do believe they have used quality ingredients. However the taste just really rubbed me the wrong way and I found it really intolerable. It was kind of sour as I drank it, no it wasn't just the right amount of tang, but it was right off sour, and then it left a really weird aftertaste that made me wanna throw up. I think it was the ginger and licorice. Licorice and me not very good friends. I think I'll go back to Bigelow and stick with the Spiced Orange.