don't know

Posted by superminta on Apr 15, 2013

the tube is so large!!! its quite strange to use such a big tube for eye-area. but i'll use it cause the puffiness under eyes is my big trouble and i hope this thing will help at lest a little bit.

Pretty good

Posted by 5135342898783296132 on Apr 08, 2013

Skin on my nose used to be rough. Has become soft and smooth after 3 weeks of daily use.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1631238 on Feb 03, 2012

I am pleased with the Cucumber Stress Gel. I had for many years used and loved St Ives Cucumber eye and face stress gel, but it was discontinued. I bought it for several more years from E-Bay, but it has become too expensive to find. I tried another Cucumber product, but it was just wretched. Your product is almost as good as the St Ives, and I shall continue to use it. I keep it in the refrigerator and use every morning. Thank you for coming to my aid with your good product!

five stars

Posted by Reviewer2704749 on Jun 12, 2011

I am very pleased with Cucumber stress gel. It makes my face feel refreshed. It also arrived in time. Thank You! Debbie

Good product, replacing a great one

Posted by Reviewer3153038 on Aug 23, 2010

As many others, I tried this product to replace the now-extinct St. Ives eye soother, so it's difficult to judge this on its own merits without comparison. The shipping was on-time, and problem-free. The product itself feels refreshing, although I miss the collagen-elastin that was in the St. Ives product. All in all, it's a soothing product delivered without a hitch very quickly, and is a suitable temporary replacement for the St. Ives eye gel. I was happy to find this. Also, it's nice that it comes in a larger size than the St. Ives- plenty to spare for a while.

Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2550019 on Feb 18, 2010

I've bought this product in replacement of St-Ives Eye stress gel which has been discontinued. I am very happy that this products quality is comparable and does wonders for puffy eyes. The only bad thing is the "dispenser", the hole is too big and you often much more product than you need, also, since the hole is sunken down into the cap it often leads to a mess. Other than that I love it and will keep on ordering!

Roberts Research Labs Cucumber Stress Gel

Posted by Reviewer2632232 on Jan 12, 2010

Good product. When St. Ives discontinued their cucumber and elastin stress gel, I didn't know what I was going to do. This is the next best thing--does a good job under the eyes but I wish it had some elastin in it too.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2410976 on Nov 18, 2009

This stuff really does reduce swelling around puffy eyes. I've been using it for years.

Cucumber Gel not the same

Posted by Reviewer2137013 on Nov 15, 2009

This gel feels cool when first applied, however within a few minutes, I felt as if my skin was contracting and becoming drier. I ordered this product as a substitute for the St. Ives cucumber stress gel which I have used and really like. This product is simply inadequate and a very poor imitation. Trying to get the St. Ives gel is an exercise in patience because almost every vendor is out of the gel. That's why I ordered this product. Patience is indeed a virtue!

Really great product!

Posted by Reviewer2291343 on Sep 15, 2009

I had originally used St. Ives cucumber stress gel, and it is no longer on the market. I decided to try this product and it is actually much better and costs less. I was very excited and will continue to buy for as long as it is available. It goes on very light, yet it moisturizes so well. Very natural and the scent is great!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »