Cucumber Love

Posted by Reviewer1892301 on Dec 11, 2008

I love this product it works magic for me. After St. Ives discontinued theirs I was so sad, but I found something even better that works for me. I am a full time student and full time worker, and people do not believe that I'm only 24 years old..It helps with my under circles and it smells like real cucumbers:)

I'm really happy to find this product

Posted by Reviewer3246851 on Nov 05, 2008

I love this product mainly for eyes, it's soothing and cools my eyes down.

Really great product!

Posted by Reviewer2291343 on Sep 15, 2009

I had originally used St. Ives cucumber stress gel, and it is no longer on the market. I decided to try this product and it is actually much better and costs less. I was very excited and will continue to buy for as long as it is available. It goes on very light, yet it moisturizes so well. Very natural and the scent is great!

five stars

Posted by Reviewer2704749 on Jun 12, 2011

I am very pleased with Cucumber stress gel. It makes my face feel refreshed. It also arrived in time. Thank You! Debbie

good product

Posted by Reviewer1631238 on Feb 03, 2012

I am pleased with the Cucumber Stress Gel. I had for many years used and loved St Ives Cucumber eye and face stress gel, but it was discontinued. I bought it for several more years from E-Bay, but it has become too expensive to find. I tried another Cucumber product, but it was just wretched. Your product is almost as good as the St Ives, and I shall continue to use it. I keep it in the refrigerator and use every morning. Thank you for coming to my aid with your good product!

Pretty good

Posted by 5135342898783296132 on Apr 08, 2013

Skin on my nose used to be rough. Has become soft and smooth after 3 weeks of daily use.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2410976 on Nov 18, 2009

This stuff really does reduce swelling around puffy eyes. I've been using it for years.

Roberts Research Labs Cucumber Stress Gel

Posted by Reviewer2632232 on Jan 12, 2010

Good product. When St. Ives discontinued their cucumber and elastin stress gel, I didn't know what I was going to do. This is the next best thing--does a good job under the eyes but I wish it had some elastin in it too.

Cuc Stress Gel

Posted by Reviewer2509385 on Jun 01, 2009

I purchased this as a replacement for a product by St. Ives that was discontinued, and I love it! It's very refreshing, not drying and is great on sunburn too. You can't beat the price.

Good product, replacing a great one

Posted by Reviewer3153038 on Aug 23, 2010

As many others, I tried this product to replace the now-extinct St. Ives eye soother, so it's difficult to judge this on its own merits without comparison. The shipping was on-time, and problem-free. The product itself feels refreshing, although I miss the collagen-elastin that was in the St. Ives product. All in all, it's a soothing product delivered without a hitch very quickly, and is a suitable temporary replacement for the St. Ives eye gel. I was happy to find this. Also, it's nice that it comes in a larger size than the St. Ives- plenty to spare for a while.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »