K-Gell

Posted by Reviewer2948772 on Sep 15, 2009

I found this product at a friends house while on holiday and tried it. I was amazed at the difference it made to the marks on my face and around my eyes with just two applications.When I arrived home I went on line and found the producing company and orderd it.The item arrived very soon afterwards.I am very pleased with the results and the payment was very low too.All this is wonderful for a seventy year old from England.

Item arrived in 6 days via cheapest DHL Global international shipping !! Wow!

Posted by 4731524506064626939 on Aug 01, 2013

Item arrived in 6 days via cheapest DHL Global international shipping !! Wow! In perfect packaging/condition! This gel itself is great in a way that it is not greasy and it works as both moisturizer and it DOES minimise broken caps and bruises - but you need to use it daily for at least 30 days!

Vitamin K gel

Posted by Reviewer1043326 on Apr 01, 2010

Great product. Feels great on my skin.

great stuff !

Posted by Debby29 on Mar 16, 2014

i use it twice a day and my skin seems to be less red [ face ]. Recommended !!!

love it !

Posted by Ruby64 on Jul 07, 2014

use it on my face twice a day

works

Posted by Reviewer2526508 on Apr 02, 2010

Works good.

strong scent- think it helped fade bruises

Posted by 4928356842148945013 on Jul 22, 2016

I had extensive bruising on my thighs after surgery, so I figured I'd try this. First up, the smell is quite strong. To me it was not really unpleasant- very floral (lily, I think) but a little spicy, too. But I found it too strong to put on before bed. So, if you don't like strong scents, avoid this product. Consistency is a thick gel. Sinks in quite well. I used it 2x daily for approx 1week. The bruising basically vanished in that time. Not sure if it was the nature of the bruising (surgery induced bruising) or this stuff but I was shocked at how quickly it faded. If it was this stuff, then it's worth it's weight in gold! I'd like to try it for dark circles under my eyes, but not sure if the perfume will irritate my skin. Will give it a try and review on makeupalley, Minus 1 star for the strong scent. For the cheap price, I recommend this stuff.

light and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1421271 on Jul 21, 2008

I have not noticed any visible benefit, but it does add some light moisture. Feels nice going on my legs.

음...

Posted by 5183366644117469587 on Oct 11, 2012

이건 좀더 써봐야할것 같아요~ 이건 육주나 팔주정도 써야 효과있다해서요... 걍 그런것 같은데 바르고 나면 눈이 좀 따갑더라구요~ 아직 쓴지 한달 안되어서 더 써봐야할것 같아요 아직은 잘 모르겠구요~ 짐승용량~~~

Vitamin K Gel

Posted by 4755071733559809219 on Dec 17, 2013

I think it's helping but it has only been a couple of weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »