« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The Original Green Papaya Digestive Aid Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2172449 on Mar 05, 2010

I absolutely LOVE this product!! I cannot say enough good things about it. It helps me to feel good when my stomach is upset. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with digestive problems as a remedy for the ailment. Thanks for making them available, and whatever you do please NEVER take them off your list! Sincerely, Darryl B., Las Vegas

These are brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1619452 on Oct 28, 2012

I feel lucky to have discovered these! Have tried every type of digestive enzymes available in the Pharmacy or Health food but these are the only enzymes that dont irritate my stomach, and no burps or diorrhea which is what I usually experience with ennzymes. Since having a slow Thyroid,I soon found my digestion had become so slow that I was still trying to digest breakfast at 4pm-now I can enjoy normal meals again,thank heavens- I will definitely be ordering these again, probably forever. Many thanks to the manufacturer and big thank you to IHerb for their absolutely brilliant fast delivery and great service, much appreciated..

Checked with company

Posted by ManyChoices on Aug 21, 2014

Peter Allen of Royal Tropics replied to my inquiry, saying that this papaya is non-GMO! I take this papaya anytime during a meal and get results.

Enzymes are needed in your diet

Posted by Reviewer1721494 on Nov 12, 2012

A personal food journal showed me the missing nutrition in my diet. One of them is enzymes and this Green Papaya enzyme is great. I started seeing results within a week. My face is starting to clear up and I am able to digest my food a lot better. I also make a face mask of honey and one capsule full of the dry Green Papaya enzyme.

Definately helping digestion

Posted by Reviewer3358256 on Feb 05, 2010

I find this to be a good aid for solving my reflux and poor digestion. I am also using it as a cancer treatment...don't know results of this yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »