These are brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1619452 on Oct 28, 2012

I feel lucky to have discovered these! Have tried every type of digestive enzymes available in the Pharmacy or Health food but these are the only enzymes that dont irritate my stomach, and no burps or diorrhea which is what I usually experience with ennzymes. Since having a slow Thyroid,I soon found my digestion had become so slow that I was still trying to digest breakfast at 4pm-now I can enjoy normal meals again,thank heavens- I will definitely be ordering these again, probably forever. Many thanks to the manufacturer and big thank you to IHerb for their absolutely brilliant fast delivery and great service, much appreciated..

The Original Green Papaya Digestive Aid Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2172449 on Mar 05, 2010

I absolutely LOVE this product!! I cannot say enough good things about it. It helps me to feel good when my stomach is upset. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with digestive problems as a remedy for the ailment. Thanks for making them available, and whatever you do please NEVER take them off your list! Sincerely, Darryl B., Las Vegas

Enzymes are needed in your diet

Posted by Reviewer1721494 on Nov 12, 2012

A personal food journal showed me the missing nutrition in my diet. One of them is enzymes and this Green Papaya enzyme is great. I started seeing results within a week. My face is starting to clear up and I am able to digest my food a lot better. I also make a face mask of honey and one capsule full of the dry Green Papaya enzyme.

Definately helping digestion

Posted by Reviewer3358256 on Feb 05, 2010

I find this to be a good aid for solving my reflux and poor digestion. I am also using it as a cancer treatment...don't know results of this yet.

strong...must take with a protein meal

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Jan 20, 2012

Don't think it works on an empty stomach

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1033960 on Mar 04, 2012

Great product with highly effective digestive action.

Good Product!

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013

This is great to have with heavy meals, I do not feel like I have a brick in my stomach when I take these. Iherb provides great service and delivery!

GOOD STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer3135369 on Nov 05, 2011

This is a great digestive aid...very fresh, good quality.

works well

Posted by iShopiHerb on Jan 04, 2012

wife loves it.

Really good.

Posted by Reviewer2248905 on Sep 12, 2011

Great product, really working. we tried both, me and my husband anr really like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »