Ruth's Hemp Foods, Chia Goodness, Chocolate Almond, 12 oz (340 g)

wonderful

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Nov 17, 2013

I ordered this after coming across the product on iherb. This has turned out to be one of the best trials I have had. The product is wonderful as a dessert or a snack and is crunchy, chocolatey and satisfying all at the same time. I have mine with oat milk and it is wonderful. Leave it to soak for a while more and it turns pudding like with still crunchy bits! Great product!!

More like 0 stars

Posted by 5622648164709025758 on Mar 03, 2014

The taste was absolutely horrible. I can't even fathom trying to finish this whole bag. I will probably end up throwing it out.

Disgusting

Posted by 5291835831229263316 on Jan 31, 2014

I really wanted to love this product but I just don't. It's pretty inedible in my opinion and unfortunately it will be going in the trash. I made it, followed the directions and it took about 30 mins before it even softened/thickened up (not 5 mins like the bag says). It had a little bit of a bitter flavor and tasted nothing at all like chocolate other than a slightly bitter raw chocolate flavor. The texture was just awful and there are so many different seeds that were a combination of hard and crunchy and slimy. Just really wasn't what I expected at all and after a few bites I couldn't justify wasting calories on something that tasted so bad, even if it had a bit of fiber and protein in it. Wish I had spent the $7.00 on something else.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 13, 2014

I am very pleased with this product. It was a little weird consistency, but I soon got used to and now I think this is fantastic! I have eaten it for breakfast the last day, and it keeps me feeling full long and I feel I have a good energy throughout the day. Will buy this again!

Love it