wonderful

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Nov 17, 2013

I ordered this after coming across the product on iherb. This has turned out to be one of the best trials I have had. The product is wonderful as a dessert or a snack and is crunchy, chocolatey and satisfying all at the same time. I have mine with oat milk and it is wonderful. Leave it to soak for a while more and it turns pudding like with still crunchy bits! Great product!!

Eating Chia Seeds are enjoyable!

Posted by juloub on Nov 05, 2013

It's yummy! The mixture in this package brings Chia seeds to a whole new level. I never knew it could taste this good. This will definitely be part of my daily morning superfood. :)

tasty and crunchy

Posted by 5638988613117479415 on Oct 11, 2013

I love this product! It tastes really nice, it is tasty but it's not too sweet! I will buy it again :)

Love it! So Tasty!

Posted by 5635475125185967780 on Sep 30, 2013

I cant stop ordering this product! I like the choco flavor best! It's tasty but not too sweet. Love the somehow bitter scent of the cacao and the crunchiness of the soakened chia! I mix 2 tbs with my yogurt every morning or sometimes in the afternoon too. You can add some banana, peach or whatever fruit you like for fresher and even more healthier breakfast

Great breakfast!

Posted by 5299572453212643028 on Sep 27, 2013

Great taste of pure chocolate! Love it! Really nice if it's mixed with almond milk or rice milk ;)

okay

Posted by 5590753427144426585 on Sep 19, 2013

Not enough for a Breakfast for me; but I like to add it to my oats!

Delicious

Posted by christinelux on Sep 17, 2013

Really tasty as a breakfast food, but I also really like putting this in my smoothies in the morning. Would definitely repurchase

Highly nutritious super food breakfast.

Posted by 5036220883114011457 on Sep 03, 2013

This product blew me away. The organic cacao nibs can taste slightly bitter which is easily solved by adding stevia or coconut sugar. I make this with almond milk and a pinch of coconut sugar, the result is divine, crunchy and soothing with a chocolate flavor you can enjoy guilt free! I buy this in bulk and will keep buying. This product makes me feel so good and it's instant to prepare. I'm losing weight and feeling the health benefits from this.

nutritious breakfast and snack

Posted by 5393439927428122757 on Feb 07, 2013

really love this product. i have this every morning and sometimes in between meals for a snack. i usually have it with almond or soy milk. as a breakfast, its almost like having oatmeal porridge without the starchiness, and as a snack, its like having pudding without the unnecessary calories. love it! i think i've had like 12 packets in the last 4 months.

fast breakfast

Posted by 5424127147358034063 on Dec 29, 2012

Very good to mix with my glutenfree cereal.