Ruth's Hemp Foods, Chia Goodness, Chocolate Almond, 12 oz (340 g)

More like 0 stars

Posted by 5622648164709025758 on Mar 03, 2014

The taste was absolutely horrible. I can't even fathom trying to finish this whole bag. I will probably end up throwing it out.

Disgusting

Posted by 5291835831229263316 on Jan 31, 2014

I really wanted to love this product but I just don't. It's pretty inedible in my opinion and unfortunately it will be going in the trash. I made it, followed the directions and it took about 30 mins before it even softened/thickened up (not 5 mins like the bag says). It had a little bit of a bitter flavor and tasted nothing at all like chocolate other than a slightly bitter raw chocolate flavor. The texture was just awful and there are so many different seeds that were a combination of hard and crunchy and slimy. Just really wasn't what I expected at all and after a few bites I couldn't justify wasting calories on something that tasted so bad, even if it had a bit of fiber and protein in it. Wish I had spent the $7.00 on something else.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 13, 2014

I am very pleased with this product. It was a little weird consistency, but I soon got used to and now I think this is fantastic! I have eaten it for breakfast the last day, and it keeps me feeling full long and I feel I have a good energy throughout the day. Will buy this again!

Love it

Posted by 5354926348633954183 on Jan 09, 2015

Love it so much!

Chia Goodness is So Good

Posted by 5228821987497655037 on Mar 12, 2014

For chocolate lovers only! They were not skimpy with the cocoa. My first experience with Ruth's was with the apple cinnamon flavor (which is great with water, in my opinion). The chocolate one is much better with milk. Super-filling and tasty. I am going to be a repeat customer of Ruth's Chia Goodness for years to come.