Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1963057 on Mar 16, 2012

I used this for fatigue issues and have done some much better since taking this. Hair has improved also. My parents used to give this to me as a child. Oh! did they know best. This is very important for mental health as well. Low iron can have a major negative impact on wellbeing let alone physical health.

The best Iron supplement Ever!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2739738 on Jan 10, 2013

If your iron levels are low and you want to increase them fast. This is the way to go!!This stuff has been around for ages and it still works wonders. If you are looking for a great iron supplement then you have found it. Hands down best iron supplement on the market!! Oh by the way it does not cause constipation or stomach pains.

Feeling better.

Posted by Reviewer2867955 on Mar 13, 2012

Just started taking this,but I feel a lot better.Was very,fatigued,iron level 10!Took the prescribed iron pills for a few days with bloating,pain,loose stool.No problems with this,just take with food.I chug two tablespoons with breakfast.Thats all I take for the whole day.Figured I will get some iron from food and my multi.I am getting better everyday and one perk,my nails are stronger and growing!

It WORKS!

Posted by 5136290935681289589 on Dec 11, 2015

If you struggle with anemia, I couldn't recommend this more highly. It doesn't constipate but raises my hemoglobin count by at least a full point per month, but usually more like a point and a half to three quarters. Meaning I've gone from a 9.x to a 10.x and from 10.x to 11.x in a month taking this.

Excellent service and product

Posted by 4681412250394661299 on Jun 25, 2013

am very pleased with the price and quality of this product. Was AMAZED re; the quick shipping and arrival. thank you.

Say goodbye to anemia! And save $$$

Posted by 4897513061789027394 on Feb 03, 2014

You cannot get a better price for this. And I searched everywhere. Shipping was prompt and very well packaged. I first started taking this in my teens in the 70s for acne, as suggested by an aunt. Which it did lessen at the time. But since I am anemic most of the time, I started looking for this when my school blood drives were coming up. And sure enough, a few days of taking this and I could donate. I do not keep up with this but I donate blood regularly now and I take this for 4-5 days before donating and each time my levels go up. And the last visit they said my iron levels were great!

Works well!

Posted by 5537858457718201097 on Nov 17, 2014

I have the hardest time with my iron count due to an autoimmune disorder. I have tried iron infusions and pills. This tonic is the only thing really helping me to raise my iron levels. My doctor has even asked what I am taking in hopes of helping other patients who cannont stomach the iron pills or the infusions.

Like it

Posted by 5088978562378713217 on Feb 17, 2015

The item is for my mother. She has used it before and i.e. satisfied with it.

Probably good for you but the taste is something to be reckoned with....

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 21, 2015

Although I am sure that this is filled with good nutrition - the taste is pretty bad. Not a product for the faint hearted at all. I take it with at the same time I take the Rainbow Light, Gummy Vitamin C Slices, Tangy Orange Flavor (RLT-12033)- it makes it bearable. Not noticed much difference in my energy since using.

Taste too bad.

Posted by Reviewer2476398 on Mar 02, 2015

this stuff has some great reviews, unfortunatly i am unable to stomach the taste.