July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

SGN Nutrition, Emerald Balance Nutritional Support Plus, Chocolate, 10.5 oz (285 g)

SGN Nutrition, Emerald Balance Nutritional Support Plus, Chocolate, 10 oz (285 g)

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Dec 24, 2009

This is a great product and the tatse can't be beat!^^

Good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1705611 on Apr 06, 2012

I ordered this together with Emerald balance. Great products, gonna order more!

Dissapointment

Posted by Reviewer2928484 on Apr 13, 2011

First time I saw the description of this product, I thought it is a must. Ingredients are super dooper, I had the impression one dose per day will complete all the missing vitamins etc from my daily meals. Instead, I found it hard to eat, occasionally caused me nausea and stomach upset (once, big time). Probably better to take after you had a big meal, not as a standalone shot. I noticed absolute no positive effects (ie, more clarity of thought, more energy, etc...). I would never buy it again!