• This product is sold by weight and the number of sticks will vary from pack to pack as they are hand rolled and the weight will vary from stick to stick.

• Customer Ratings

Great product!

Posted by 5370579940907973594 on Oct 08, 2014

This is a fantastic product. Much cheaper here than other online retailers. And I ordered 5 boxes not realizing the quantity I was getting! What a surprise when I opened the box! Ordering was very easy, received my package in a timely fashion and I am now able to share this lovely product with friends. And it burns for a while as well. I would recommend this to anyone. Thanks!!

Super price

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014

I'm a new member in the Nag champa fan family. I love incence since I was a little girl but just recently tried Nag Champa. The smell is a treat, very comforting and deeply relaxing. The Iherb price is so much more interesting that tje price here in Belgium. This will find a place every other order I'll place!

My fave

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on Nov 08, 2013

I love this incense.

Nag champa incense

Posted by Reviewer2233093 on Nov 19, 2013

Excellent product with consistent quality. Just right aroma without overpowering senses. Hope the product continues remaining available.

love the scent

Posted by iepurasmic on Nov 30, 2013

The most amazing floral scent. Great for covering up unpleasant odors in the kitchen and bathroom. I like to light these in my bedroom, really nice smell.

Good

Posted by 4748186749241777219 on Dec 05, 2013

Good try

Strong, but pleasant scent

Posted by odereviews on Dec 14, 2013

Strong, but pleasant scent. Price was really cheap. Surely gonna order this incense again. Recommended!

good

Posted by 5230319637657402808 on Dec 27, 2013

good

Delicious smell

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Jan 11, 2014

So happy that iherb sells this! Just the box itself lends a lovely fragrance to a room. I will order more and use in drawers so my clothes smell yummy. Love this incense!

unusual but nice

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Mar 01, 2014

Liked this product, pleasant scent not too strong