• This product is sold by weight and the number of sticks will vary from pack to pack as they are hand rolled and the weight will vary from stick to stick.

• Reviews | English

the best incense there is

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Jun 08, 2012

really good quality incense, and this pack of 100 lasts forever. Be aware thst this product has a strong scent, so it´s not a good idea ordering flour or other dried foods because they might start to smell funny

Love it!

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

Aroma is absolutely wonderful! Price is very good!

Excellent Product

Posted by DonNaber on Feb 15, 2008

I've been buying this stuff for years, smells great and does very good with cooking oders.

not bad

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 01, 2013

More subtle, and not suffocating like Satya, Super Hit Incense by this brand.

very good

Posted by ievinia on Jan 05, 2014

Labai geri smilkalai, vieni mėgiamiausių :)

I love this smell!

Posted by emilyrae on Feb 17, 2014

The incense fills my house with an amazing aroma! Even when they aren't lit, the box smells so good :)

el mejor incienso

Posted by Pansinsal on Mar 05, 2014

no puedo decir nada que no se sepa ya de este incienso..... pero este formato gigantesco es la bomba! y genial de precio!

Old Standby.

Posted by kellyolexa on Mar 27, 2014

Love the scent. Long burning too.

Scent makes sence

Posted by 4854384891850714439 on Apr 02, 2014

I am so glad I found iHerb. Now my home once again has the scent of Nag Champa.. A hauntingly beautiful aroma. The products i ordered arrived very quickly and in great condition.. I will be continue to place my orders with them; i'll never run out again.

Wonderful

Posted by 5110878747856598990 on Apr 04, 2014

My cousin in Calif. sent me a box of this Incense, LOVE them. Could not find them any where. So I searches them on Google. Found your website and ordered them. Thank you for having them at a very reasonable price and Free Shipping with a $20.00 order. I have spread iHerb.com to my friends.