Good product good price.

Posted by Reviewer1563647 on Apr 06, 2008

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

I LOVE Salba

Posted by Reviewer1821499 on Mar 02, 2008

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Salba. It's good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1176824 on Jan 28, 2008

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

Salba

Posted by Reviewer2640756 on Nov 18, 2007

So far I'm loving the product.

Salba

Posted by Reviewer2322961 on Mar 14, 2009

So glad I found this product. Since using this product I have found that I now go to the toilet regularly with no effort, my nails grow better, my hair is better, my eating is more controlled and I feel I have kept my weight down. Will continue taking it and have let some of my friends know about it. Thanks for making it possible to order, and also it came within a few days.

John W Haag

Posted by Reviewer1881768 on Oct 24, 2007

great

Quality seems good

Posted by Reviewer1727443 on Mar 20, 2011

Not sure if this is any better than the "off" brand of chia seeds that I used before, but it is definitely good stuff. Chia seeds are a great addition to my diet for energy and regularity. Excellent for keeping the bowels working, in a normal way.

the real super food

Posted by Reviewer1593023 on Apr 18, 2011

an icredible product of nature a real super food there is nothing to compare for a source of energy

Mr F HILTON

Posted by Reviewer2972682 on Mar 25, 2008

THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME IS TO HEAR ABOUT SALBA MY MUM AS VASCULAR DEMENTIA AND IT AS BEEN A GODSEND TO HER

Cathy Phillips

Posted by Reviewer2841246 on Apr 05, 2008

Thanks for the wonderful Salba product. My family and I have been using it and the best thing about it is the various ways it can be used , baking. shakes. as a thickening agent or sprinkled on cereal.Also it can be used in savoury or sweet dishes The energy it gives is unbelievable and my daughter has noticed that her constant headaches and tiredness have gone.A really wonderful health benefit.Once again thank you so much. Cathy New Zealand.